Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) (32884 Views)

Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu / Is The Lagos BRT Lane Underutilized? (see PHOTOS) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by autojosh: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
For me, I have never been a fan of that heavy concrete used to separate the BRT lanes on Lagos Roads. It’s been more of a death trap and this is evidenced by this terrible accident that occurred on Ikorodu Road.. as a driver drove into the BRT lane demarcation.

See more photos..

https://autojosh.com/brt-lane-demarcation/

1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by dingbang(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Effect of over speeding

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by calberian: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2017
These LRU guys and their effizy.

Lagos don dey become New York.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Before accident they will be shouting "comot for road, ode"

But when this accidents happen, e go clear for eye. I pray no one dies.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by tellwisdom: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Chai...instead of them to help the boi up before he died, they are busy negotiating with ALABA spare parts dealer on what part to sell..Ndi ara

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Over speeding, and at night kwa.

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2017
My Lord

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Larryfest(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
Op heavy concrete slab or not a sane driver should know the dangers of over speeding cos i imagine dos heavy concrete slabs don't have legs to move or shift about from where they av bin moulded.....

18 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Olalan(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Cause of accident is simply over speeding and not the demarcation. Until people realize the dangers of over speeding accidents like this will continue to happen.

24 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2017
tellwisdom:
Chai...instead of them to help the boi up before he died, they are busy negotiating with ALABA spare parts dealer on what part to sell..Ndi ara
And dont be surprise because they may be your kinsmen wey like to dey sell anything sellable(spareparts)

8 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Smattjohn: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not again, fast and furious again, speedy recovery
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Edopesin: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Danfo Drivers Blood in the mans Veins

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by ElPadrino33: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Biafra weed at work
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
LRU to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Make the government free this people to go oooooooooo before they will intentionally spoil our properties
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by MARKone(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
This Truck should be given an award for the best civil servant in Lagos state.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5557261_brtlanedemarcation1_jpeg3e5515bba4a92a0bc0ec8d33456d1cbe

24 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Edopesin:
Danfo Drivers Blood in the mans Veins
true talk
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Larryfest:
Op heavy concrete slab or not a sane driver should know the dangers of over speeding cos i imagine dos heavy concrete slabs don't have legs to move or shift about from where they av bin moulded.....
good answer to OP....God bless u bros

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by bettanews: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by oshe11: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wow lovely n intriguing story....

A handsome man went into a hotel and asked to see the boss. When the boss came, the story began.

-The client: is room 39 empty?
-The boss: yes, sir.
-The client: can I book it?
-The boss: of course you can.
-The client: thank you.

Before going to the room, the client asked the boss to provide him with a black knife, a white thread 39 cm and an orange 73g.

The boss agreed though he was surprized at the weird things the client asked to have.

The client went into his room, he didn't ask for food or anything else.

Unfortunately for the boss, his room was next to room 39.

After midnight, the boss heard strange voices and noise in that client's room. Voices of wild animals and of utensils and dishes being thrown on the floor.

The boss didn't sleep that night. He kept thinking and wondering what might be the source of the noise.

In the morning, when the client handed the keys to the boss, the latter asked to see the room first.

He went to the room and found everything alright. Nothing unusual. He even found the thread, the black knife and the orange on the table.

The client paid the bill and gave the bellboys a very good tip and left the hotel smiling.

The boss was in a shock but he didn't reveal what he heard to the bellboys. In fact, he started to doubt himself.

After one year, the client showed up again. He asked to see the boss again. The boss was in a puzzle.

The client asked the same things: room 39, black knife, white thread 39cm and an orange 79g.

This time, the boss wanted to know the truth by all means possible. He spent a sleepless night, waiting for something to happen. After midnight, the same voices and noises started, this time louder and more indecipherable than the year before.

Again, before leaving, the client paid his bill and left a large tip on the table for the bellboys. The smile didn't leave his face.

The boss started searching for the meaning of everything the client asked to have. Why did he ask room 39? why the white thread? why the black knife In fact, the boss didn't arrive to any convincing answer to all these questions.

The boss now was eagerly waiting for the month of March, the month in which the client showed up.

To his surprise, on the first day of March, the same client showed up. He asked the same questions. Wanted to book the same room, wanted to have the same things as before.

The boss again heard the same noises, this time more louder than before.

In the morning, when the client was leaving the hotel, the boss apologized politely to the client and asked to know the secret behind the noises in the room.

-''If I tell you the secret, do you promise to never reveal it to anyone else?''
-''I promise I will never let anyone know''.
-''Swear''
-''I swear I won't reveal your secret''
So finally, the client revealed his secret to the boss.

Unfortunately, the boss was a sincere person. Uptil now he hasn't revealed his secret to anyone.

When he does, I will let you know... �

No vex. Na so them catch me too.Let me go disturb someone else.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hope they survived
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is it not lagos? Those people and rough life are 5 and 6
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by akinszz: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
tellwisdom:

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
i know that route like the back of my hand the driver might be sleeping or over take or wromg driving they should check for his driver licence might be one small boy driving might even be over drinking given this festival period
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Buharimustgo: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
The way u guys drive in Lagos,only God knows where u guys are speeding to
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by madjune(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
No sane person should over speed on Nigerian roads.

How can you speed when potholes spring up anytime And The street lights are not working?
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by kolnel: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sorry for him

Him eyes don clear now
He lost the car and almost his life
Over speeding kills
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
tellwisdom:
Nobody diedsad
Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whenever an accident such as this happens, there is always that professional photographer with Flash on stand by to take those photos for LRU.

Eko For Show grin

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thank God for the life, he will caution himself while driving if his legs are still there

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) / Ogochukwu Efeizomor, Nigerian Engineer Who Survives By Begging In Italy / Tanker Explosion In Benue,many Dead,others Injured(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.