Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong (2038 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome-gays/lesbians Are Mentally Deformed & Need Urgent Help(video) / Dirty Little Secrets Of Sodomites And Lesbians= Gangstalking & Organ Trafficking / * The Menace Of Homosexuals And Lesbians * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by hoMegas(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oselumhe:

Can a man and man give birth like a woman and man.... If Adam and Steve is to work....I need your reasoning ...
I am not saying it is real. It only proves the fallacy of the creation story

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
hoMegas:
I am not saying it is real. It only proves the fallacy of the creation story
How ....do you believe that you are an higher ani. al..... I can't take that again... I am not any rubbish higher animal.... am human created in the image of God.....
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by hoMegas(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oselumhe:

How ....do you believe that you are an higher ani. al..... I can't take that again... I am not any rubbish higher animal.... am human created in the image of God.....

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
science doesn't mean a disbelief in God... I don't think so... but that my ancestor is chimpanzee or any is what I disagree with
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oselumhe:
To those that don't see anything wrong with been a lesbian or an homosexual...... North pole and North pole of a magnet don't attract but only North and south.... Even in electricity Positive and negative charge produces electricity ...How come man that is a living thing will be attracted to another man( shameful) and a woman will be attracted to a woman(disgusting)
aren't you also aware of what the bible says of them? they are not morally acceptable. vile. may God deliver...

Romans1:18-; God’s Anger at Sin
18But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.#1:18 Or who, by their wickedness, prevent the truth from being known. 19They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
28Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
aren't you also aware of what the bible says of them? they are not morally acceptable. vile. may God deliver...

Romans1:18-; God’s Anger at Sin
18But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.#1:18 Or who, by their wickedness, prevent the truth from being known. 19They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
28Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
hmmm true...may God deliver them

1 Like

Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by swegiedon(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
nature is full of awe and wonder so enjoy what suits you and leave what rocks someone's life.enjoy life my friend the very gift of nature
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Aaronsrod: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oselumhe:

hmmm true...may God deliver them

Never! They must burn!!
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Oselumhe: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
swegiedon:
nature is full of awe and wonder so enjoy what suits you and leave what rocks someone's life.enjoy life my friend the very gift of nature
Can you explain nature
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Jadesole(m): 4:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Oselumhe:

read this very well
Dear Steve!
In principle, the answer to your question is yes. Water is (like most `common' materials)
diamagnetic , i.e. it has the property to expel (to some extent) magnetic fields. If you put some water near a magnet, the water molecules arrange in such a way that the field emerging from the magnet gets attenuated -- the field lines tend to take a `detour' around the water. This has nothing to do with the fact that water is (more or less) a conductor.
Putting a magnet under water has thus the effect of weakening its magnetic field, it gets `screened'. Nevertheless, this effect is very weak and I am not sure whether it is measurable using `normal' magnets. You might be able to see a small effect using Neodymium-Boron magnets (very strong permanent magnets). Under no circumstances will `power' be `drained' from a suspended magnet permanently. Taking the magnet out of the water will restore its strength.
There is another, very spectacular experiment which shows the diamagnetism of water. Take a plate and fill some water into it. Holding an NB magnet right above the water surface, you might notice a very slight deformation -- the water tries to `escape' from the strong magnetic field. This is called the `Moses effect', for obviuos reasons.
Other impressive experiments have been performed using the diamagnetism of natural
Source www.madsci.org

magnet should be the super magnet , which is should be neodymium magnet
https://www.osenc.com/gas-water-stealer-neodymium-magnet/
Re: Gays And Lesbians Are Magnetically Wrong by Golden6(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2019
magnetically wrong bawo..
By your logic, A Nigerian should not be attracted to a Nigerian.
An African, Should not be attracted to another African
A human , should not be attracted to another human.

Does that make sense to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What People Don't Know About The Secret And Wisdom Of King Solomon / See How Dr. Becky Enenche Of Dunamis Celebrated Her Birthday (PHOTOS) / G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.