Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians (19580 Views)

Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians / Nigeria Government Deports 414 Illegal Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by exlinkleads(f): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
The Spanish Government today, Tuesday deported 23 Nigerians for committing various offences in the country, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

They were deported barely five days after 34 Nigerians were sent home from six European countries for committing immigration-related offences. Reports suggests that 34 Nigerians were jointly deported by six European countries on June 22 for committing immigration-related offences.

The deportees were sent back home from Switzerland, Germany, Iceland, Austria, Belgium and Hungary. It was also gathered that the new set of deportees arrived at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMlA) Lagos, at about 6.40 a.m on Tuesday.

The new deportees, comprising 21 males and two females, were brought back in a privilege style aircraft with registration number EC-IZO. DSP Joseph Alabi, the spokesman of the Lagos Airport Police Command, confirmed the development.

Alabi said that the deportees were received by officers of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and the Police. He said that others also on ground to receive them were officials of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

According to him, 9 of the deportees, who were deported for drug-related offences, were handed over to the NDLEA. He said that two others, who were deported for criminal offences, were handed over to the police.

Alabi said that the remaining 12 deportees, accused of breaching the country’s immigration rules, were profiled and allowed to go to their respective destinations.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/deportation-spain-government-deports-23.html

1 Share

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Papiikush: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chai...I have never heard of Nigeria deporting others especially those bloody Indians and Chinese taking over some part of Lagos. cry

31 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by EKITI001: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
A Short Message For You , Before You Desperately Travel Out Of Your Home Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuvIGfGDFEw

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by brunofarad(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is getting serious

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by kceewhyte(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nawa
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Larwin(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
lipsrsealed..

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by pythonkid(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
nnnn
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by theway83: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
oga oooooo
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by mimee9(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Una welcome

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by burkingx(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by michaelfriday44(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
so u people think u can run from hell without the devil from ur villages bringing u back. welcome back to Nigeria a country without president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
We know who they are
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by vicadex07(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can bet my balls that they are either biafrans, edo people of a mixture of both tribes.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by dayleke: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Again?!!!!

Na everyday thing all across the Globe now....
Naijians I hail thee....
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by jerryunit48: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nawa
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by ignis: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
And some sensless people will blame the government for the silly act of these shameless Nigerians embarrassing us internationally.

There are so many genuine business, why doing the illegal deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by iamnicer: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
my people welcome , i know how it feels, prophet TB JOUSHA will take care of you

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by pythonkid(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:
If u look an well well na fflatty go plenty

ur papa dey kolo ni ?

8 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by koladebrainiac(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Inever read am but i sure sey na flatty from yeast region go plenty

1 Like

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by handsomenonny(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
mrtegation99:
Must Igbo boys and Ipob boys disgrace us abroad. Nnamdi Kanu call your boys to order. grin. let the blasting begin
lol
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
wow
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by koladebrainiac(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
The thing is if we no dey yab all these developers they will not know their crimes.
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by seunlayi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
What a waste. I will rather blame buhari that kicked a penalty kick to the sideline for a throw-in
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by mekuso89(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
welcome back ndi ara
Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by Kellibae(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
I know they must be yorubas...
They ae lucky to be deported rather than jailed

Just like like our yoruba brothers Dammy crane and sinzu who are detained in U.S prison

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians by whizzyleejr(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's not new to me again, that's what they know nigerians for in abroad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Explains Why Their Plane Overshot Runway In Port Harcourt / Lagos Slashes Blue Line Rail Prices By 50% In Line With Sanwo-Olu's Directive / Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.