Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral (433 Views)

‘let Me Out!’ Man Speaks From His Own Grave At His Funeral / Funeral Arrangements For Late Actor Aka Bossman Announced / Beautiful Photos From Anchor University Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral by Meloshi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, today, Tuesday, June 27, led mourners at his father’s funeral in Portugal.

Jose Manuel Mourinho Felix passed away at the age of 79 on Sunday after a battle with illness and a church service was held upon the Manchester United boss’ arrival in Portugal.

Mourinho, was seen carrying the coffin into the church as hundreds of mourners lined the streets of Setubal for the service.

Mourinho, who was joined by his wife and daughter Matilde, was consoled by mourners outside the church.

The coffin was draped with the flags of the two clubs Felix played for – Vitoria Setubal and Belenenses.

READ.MORE=> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/photos-from-manchester-united-boss-jose.html?m=1

Re: Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral by Yeligray(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
U won your father UEFA cup i'm sure he must be proud.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral by adeniyi3971(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Man Utd fans invade real quick
Re: Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral by Buharimustgo: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
I love Morinho

(1) (Reply)

N6million Ransom Placed On The Head Of Kidnapped Imo APC Chieftain. / I Yaff Die! Grown Man Breaks The Internet With Mum As She Bathes, Feeds Him / The Return Of Google Glass Smart Eyewear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.