Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) (3758 Views)

Nintendo Is Going To Launch SNES Mini This Year / Anybody Pls. Who Knows How To Download Snes Emulator On Psp? (2) (3) (4)

SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
It’s said to be one of the ‘greatest video game systems ever made,’ and now, Nintendo has revealed it’s resurrecting the Super NES console that first launched back in 1991.

But, the new system will be much smaller than you remember.

The $80 Super NES Classic Edition mini console is set to hit stores on September 29, and it will come with 21 built-in games including beloved titles such as Super Mario World, Yoshi’s Island, and The Legend of Zelda:

A Link to the Past.

The SNES, known as the Super Famicon in Japan, was Nintendo's 16-bit follow up to its hugely popular NES console.

The system came with a host of popular games, including Street Fighter 2, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, and the Legend of Zelda:

And It was one of the top 20 best-selling games consoles of all time, recording 49.1 million units sold during its retail run from 1990 to 2003.

The new Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition is a mini console that mimics the design of the original system.

It comes with two controllers, and plugs into any high-definition TV with an included HDMI cable.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Contra III

The Alien Wars™

Donkey Kong Country™

EarthBound™

Final Fantasy III

F-ZERO™

Kirby™

Super Star

Kirby’s Dream Course™

The Legend of Zelda™

Mega Man®

XSecret of ManaStar Fox™

Star Fox™

Street Fighter® II Turbo

Hyper Fighting

Super Castlevania IV™

Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®

Super Mario Kart™

Super Mario RPG

Legend of the Seven Stars™

Super Mario World™

Super Metroid™

Super Punch-Out!! ™

Yoshi’s Island™

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
But why is Ultimate MK3 not on the list

Best ever.

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Explorers:
But why is Ultimate MK3 not on the list

Best ever.

seems you knew what I was looking for on the list MK must be there to complete the list

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
cassidy1996:
seems you knew what I was looking for on the list MK must be there to complete the list

Abi, all wey don dey make mouth.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Spidermon: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
If it had ultimate MK3 and cost like $20, i might consider.
Sega mega drive is less than 5k with mk3 cartridge so f**k this.
ps4 pro on my mind.

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Alitair(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Explorers:

Abi, all those people wey don dey make mouth.

Explorer so you are a gamer? Gamers are smart and have vast knowledge of things around them.good to know.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by semaj23: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2017
a
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by tk4rd: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2017
UMK3..
"Toastiee".!!
"Don't Make Me Laugh.!!"
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by loomer: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Make I go buy Xbox one jare
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by onward4life(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
up explorer baba
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol.

Hope they have upgraded the graphics cos those things look like shit now.

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
armadeo:
Lol.

Hope they have upgraded the graphics cos those things look like shit now.

Hope so.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by survival1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please, where and how can I download international superstar soccer deluxe either for Sega or SNES on my Android phone. I really miss the game.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by dfrost: 2:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Saving money for it. My kids must embrace the old with the new. No time wasting for rubbish entertainment of today's world. Nice one Explorers.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by HyDef(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Yoshi's Island, Kirby Superstar, The Legend of Zelda, and Megaman. Those are all great titles, ageless. There's going to be another NES Classic situation.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Onyenna(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice idea.. .
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by flowjoe: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Onyenna:
Nice idea.. .
i don't think so people who played dos games dat year (like me) have since moved on to better consoles like ps4 & xbox one x with better graphics, gameplay, storyline
its dead on arrival

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by medolab90(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
No soccer
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by lapazi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Explorers:
Contra III

The Alien Wars™

Donkey Kong Country™

EarthBound™

Final Fantasy III

F-ZERO™

Kirby™

Super Star

Kirby’s Dream Course™

The Legend of Zelda™

Mega Man®

XSecret of ManaStar Fox™

Star Fox™

Street Fighter® II Turbo

Hyper Fighting

Super Castlevania IV™

Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®

Super Mario Kart™

Super Mario RPG

Legend of the Seven Stars™

Super Mario World™

Super Metroid™

Super Punch-Out!! ™

Yoshi’s Island™

I cant wait.....i love all this games....a must have for me!
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
No soccer, No Mk

They are not yet ready grin

Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
i played nonsense put for this game body.....

drabeey was HERE
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
I wish I could add it to my Ps2 and Ps3 console but no Soccer and MK. What's the use when I have those two already?

These guys should add something worthwhile to this console, if it would be worth the price.
Re: SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) by onward4life(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:

Hope so.

Bros abeg any update on d availability of this console.

I really want to lay my hands on it like Apc vs Pdp suck porters pls.

Thanks bro

Yu D best

Contact Me For Any Xbox Repairs Or Download / App Not Installed Issue Solved / Need Pes 2021 launcher Exe File