Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Dogo And Ochuko Comedy Series - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dogo And Ochuko Comedy Series (1369 Views)

Comedy Series - Adventures Of SOLO / Harry bornsiv my short comedy series / Wale E Show! Watch Ovie & Wale New Comedy Series - LEVELZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogo And Ochuko Comedy Series by abtallest24(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ochuko and dogo were arguing about mass communication as a career and the following dialogues ensued
Dogo: guy make i tell u i fit work for anywhere because as a mass communicator i have been trained to be flexible and adapt in any sector i found my self
Ochuko: bros na lie so u wan tell me say u fit work for hospital as a doctor or work in cbn
Dogo: yes now dont u know i did environmental health and reporting the economy as a course under mass comm
Ochuko:well no problem am sure u also did gate keeping because u will be working in one organization that i just found for u
Dogo:na nw u dy talk where b dat?
Ochuko: in the mortuary as a gatekeeper so dat all those sturborn corpses no go commot go outside and coming anytime they like
Dogo: well am a trained journalist and my place is in the media house
Re: Dogo And Ochuko Comedy Series by abtallest24(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
ochuko has this attitude of not paying okada drivers when ever he took one. rather, he would told dem to drop him in the nearest cemetery close to his destination when the okada Man demand for his money ochuko will say wait let me collect it from a frnd of mine in the grave on hearing dis d okada man will run away
one day ochuko enter an igbo man okada and d following dialogue ensued
igbo man: oga give me my money
ochuko: i dnt have change mak i check if my frnd in the grave hav it
Igbo man: wait u b dead body
ochuko: yes ooo i died four years ago
igbo man: haba and na ur kaban b dis
ochuko: ( surprised) yes oooo
Igbo man: so we dy d same kaban and we no sabi each other i died 25 years ago and for d change dnt worry mak we go meet ejiro he go get am
guess what happen next: i never knew ochuko could ran so fast infact his speed almost cause tornado
Re: Dogo And Ochuko Comedy Series by abtallest24(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dogo who doesnt know the true meaning of boxing day woke up and gave his landlord a mind blowing slap and shouted Happy boxing day the land lord in his reply gave him a quick notice and said d same to u do u think the landlord is wicked?
Re: Dogo And Ochuko Comedy Series by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op, you tried grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whose Sister Is Dis 4 God Sake / When You Hear The Word"how Far" In Nigeria / All The Things That Make A Nigerian Parent 'nigerian'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.