Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

LADIES!!! Five Things That Turn Your Man Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LADIES!!! Five Things That Turn Your Man Off (459 Views)

Davido Order His Camera Man Off Hisprivate Jet On Christmas Day For Using Toilet / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Daddy Showkey Throws Man Off Stage At Ras Kimono’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Five Things That Turn Your Man Off by Gistme9ja(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
There are some characters and attitude that we put up daily and unknowingly repels the opposite sex especially when it has to do with relationships.
Here on EB Relationship Tips , would be sharing 5 powerful and neccessary things to take note off.

I wont be one sided , this particular series is for the ladies while another would be for the guys / men.
So here are 5 quick things that ladies do to turn off men.
5. Nagging

Someone said to much everything is too much. A little nag once ina while wont kill or hurt but when it becomes a constant behaviour or way of life then its a problem.

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE:http://sazzysgist..com.ng/2017/06/ladies-see-five-things-that-turn-your.html
Re: LADIES!!! Five Things That Turn Your Man Off by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
- Lack of RESPECT
- Lack of TRUST
- DECEIT
- CHILDISH BEHAVIOR
- UNSHAVED OOZING COOCHIE

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Makes New Revelation About Secret Romance With Banky W / Celine Dion – I Am Going To Try To Have It All / Happy 26th Birthday To Afrobeats Sensation Mr Eazi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.