Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Envy Breed Competition - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Envy Breed Competition (399 Views)

So Which Sales Dog Breed Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Envy Breed Competition by Beadysworld: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
This word is for you, Yes,You!!! FROM ONE OF THE BEST INSPIRATIONAL /INFORMATIONAL BLOG IN NIGERIA.

So as to call you back to order, so you can operate within your region and stop compering yourself or competing with others, the only person you need to compete with is you, you and yourself. Concentrate on self and live your life to fullest. Listen and listen well!!! But remember our five fingers are not equal, each one is as important as others, no one is prefer over others, value yourself no matter were you are.
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at the same time.
Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on, it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.
On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning,
“Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. What’s going on?”
The elephant replied, “There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. ((always know what you are carrying, you will always carry to what you are created to fulfill )).

I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I’m carrying is mighty and great.”
Don’t lose faith or sleep when you see others receive answers to their prayers rather wait for your own.
Don’t be envious of others testimonies. If you haven’t received your own blessings, don’t despair. Remember we are created differently for different purposes.
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/06/27/envy-breed-competition/

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss Today / Pls I Want To Enrol For An Auditing Course And Certification / Mistakes Job Seekers Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.