Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins (463 Views)

Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Waje's Car Side Mirror Stolen (Photos) / How We Caught Dammy Krane For Using Stolen Credit Cards To Book - Tapjets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins by emefav: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Alterplate Boss, Harrysong, who was slammed by fans after used 'stolen baby photos' to celebrate the arrival of his twins, Perez and Tarela, in an interview he granted, has disclosed what really happened and why he used the photos.

According to Harrysong on the interview he granted, he has not yet seen his new kids and the photos he has are the ones their mum sent. Here's what he said and the video below;

‘I’ve not seen the kids, I’ve been very very busy. They are not around yet, I just saw pictures, their mother has been sending me pictures and it’s been amazing’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/ive-not-seen-new-kids-mum-one-sending-photos-harrysong-stolen-baby-photos.html

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins by chinybelle(f): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2017
The mother may as well be scamming you
Re: ‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins by Benjom(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Haba ...but wisdom demands that he confirms first before running his professional fingers on the "Send Button" now. Let him learn from this and move on. Afterall, Ebube Nwagbo did grin cool
Re: ‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
You allow Kcee to use ur head, as if that's not enough, now you allow a woman to use ur head.
A man that allows woman to use his head, is that one man?

Re: ‘i've Not Seen My New Kids' – Harrysong On Using Stolen Photos To Announce Twins by AKPOSbaba: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Make una leave my Broda alone.
If I'm vying for the sit of a president,I can decide to use Mandela pix to drive home my point.
If una like make una shout,dat na my plan for Aso Rock 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Makes New Revelation About Secret Romance With Banky W / I Am Not Moved By Negative Comments- Yetunde Aderibigbe / Nigerians Slam 2shotz For Celebrating America's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.