Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together (24853 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by ajoguegbe(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
biafra bonding
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by sunnysunny69(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

True
na small small fraud dey start. Continue dey change my post.
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Bede2u(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Can't wait for the day Biafra and Nigeria will have AFCON qualifying match
The score would be something like this
Nigeria 0-3 Biafra at the Abuja stadium

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Cardozzo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kingbuhari:
Biafrans lead others follows...

watch the way yellow rented village internet warriors will attack me 5.4.3.2.1 go

Mumu......... They are not eligible to play for Another Country even though biafra is Achieved............ They will be Nigerian players for Life.........Ode
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by LastSurvivor11: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bede2u:
The score would be something like this
Nigeria 0-3 Biafra at the Abuja stadium

Then Nigeria 0-8 Biafra at Enyimba stadium grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lanceslot:
Umu aka Igbo jiri biri.
good old days of oliver de coque
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Kingbuhari(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cardozzo:

Mumu......... They are not eligible to play for Another Country even though biafra is Achieved............ They will be Nigerian players for Life.........Ode
hahahahaha I said it.... rented village unity beggar spotted cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by lakezone67(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Stupid! It should be man city star and arsenal play... which arsenal star.. star ko sun ni. Gunners for life
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Even after the whol money iheanacho is still opening his mouth grin
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Danielnino00(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Point of correction OP, Kelechi Nwakali played for the u-17 in 2015, his brother Chidiebere played with Iheanacho in 2013
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by soath(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
#Yinmu
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by tiger28: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
All I see are Villagers........
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by tiger28: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
with all your chest beatings,Biafrans haven't taken Nigeria to the world cup but Femi kuti gave us grammy,Asa has given us awards,in fact Wizkid just bagged another award, Davido is loading already. Without Yoruba boys,music is dead in Nigeria! We dream beyond being LOCAL champions,unlike dem dem.
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by LastSurvivor11: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
tiger28:
with all your chest beatings,Biafrans haven't taken Nigeria to the world cup but Femi kuti gave us grammy,Asa has given us awards,in fact Wizkid just bagged another award, Davido is loading already. Without Yoruba boys,music is dead in Nigeria! We dream beyond being LOCAL champions,unlike dem dem.

Mumu, and you 4got who gave you the last AFCON u tasted since u stopped qualifying or should we talk about the super falcons.. meanwhile, have you ever seen where countries have musical contest??
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
AdeMavrodi:
All I see here is clients. As a G-boy. Am richer than them.

Quiet
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by joekine: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Biafra players........
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by PreyingMantis(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
You and I know how it will end...

Nigeria 0 - 4 Biafra

Plus more than 4 red cards and 20 yellow cards.
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Vaxt:
Lol why super chicken lose for home n still de snap picture
to tell you that they don't give A fccuk
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by Vaxt(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
eosigwe:
to tell you that they don't give A fccuk
guy go n cure ur konji. Stop using style to tell me am a boy.
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by tiger28: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Mumu, and you 4got who gave you the last AFCON u tasted since u stopped qualifying or should we talk about the super falcons.. meanwhile, have you ever seen where countries have musical contest??
You EVEN get mouth to say AFCON??Why are these ppl so LOCAL?Why are they so.....
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by LastSurvivor11: 5:47am On Jun 30, 2017
tiger28:
You EVEN get mouth to say AFCON??Why are these ppl so LOCAL?Why are they so.....

You just made no sense as usual..
Am sure even you can't understand what you just typed grin
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by tiger28: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

You just made no sense as usual..
Am sure even you can't understand what you just typed grin
You are here salivating over AFCON? I am done with these Bush boys from Nnewi.
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by LastSurvivor11: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2017
tiger28:
You are here salivating over AFCON? I am done with these Bush boys from Nnewi.

And you are in the thickest forest of ogbomosho masturbating over wizkid individual award when I was talking about national team..
Get lost
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by oyinlola007(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by tiger28: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

And you are in the thickest forest of ogbomosho masturbating over wizkid individual award when I was talking about national team..
Get lost
I have 2 children in the university here in the US.....just realised I was digging it with a kid..........get lost kid!
Re: Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together by LastSurvivor11: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2017
tiger28:
I have 2 children in the university here in the US.....just realised I was digging it with a kid..........get lost kid!

U see how foolish and careless you are, always bringing up what u weren't asked..
It seems the children u claim to have are more intelligent and matured than you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Moses Vows To Bounce Back In 2019 / I Want Super Eagles Jersey Colours Changed - Rohr / Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.