Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories (1538 Views)

Tecno L8plus For Sale / more crazy phone deals.....10 to 25k off!!(with acessories)..SOLD OUT!!! / Very Clean Tecno L8plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2017
2gbram 5050 mah. Phone still neat. No issues no fault no dent no cracks. Location is Lagos. Call or whatsapp 08062292514

Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Hw much?
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 29, 2017
22k and we have a deal bro
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 3:12am On Jun 29, 2017
partnerus:
22k and we have a deal bro
you wake me up in the middle of the night 3am. To be pricing an l8plus for 20k. Some mad people must be using nairaland now.
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by miltonchux(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
How much are you selling it bro?
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2017
henrixx:
you wake me up in the middle of the night 3am. To be pricing an l8plus for 20k. Some mad people must be using nairaland now.
You can imagine, this has got to show your level of tolerance and yet you want to do business? Well I remembered I sent you a text message shortly after the call to bring it tomorrow Friday and i'll pay the 25k but with this utterances of yours, I don't think that will happen again. I won't want to do business with an amateur like you. All the same, wish you all the best.
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
partnerus:

You can imagine, this has got to show your level of tolerance and yet you want to do business? Well I remembered I sent you a text message shortly after the call to bring it tomorrow Friday and i'll pay the 25k but with this utterances of yours, I don't think that will happen again. I won't want to do business with an amateur like you. All the same, wish you all the best.
who is amateur? You dat called me middle of the night without even asking my price or something just straight up telling me to bring my fone to your house for 20k. You are lucky I was polite to just tell you a simple no. If someone else you would have gotten the insult of your life.

Nd besides who agree 25k with you. Ur 25k a joke on an l8 plus with acessories. My guy go and hustle or better still cut your coat according to your size. As simple as that
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
miltonchux:
How much are you selling it bro?
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
SA
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
henrixx:
who is amateur? You dat called me middle of the night without even asking my price or something just straight up telling me to bring my fone to your house for 20k. You are lucky I was polite to just tell you a simple no. If someone else you would have gotten the insult of your life.

Nd besides who agree 25k with you. Ur 25k a joke on an l8 plus with acessories. My guy go and hustle or better still cut your coat according to your size. As simple as that

We aren't having a rift or anything close to that bro. It's just a case of business negotiation gone wrong. That we didn't deal this time doesn't mean we can't some other time. Again, please work on your temperament and tolerate people as much as you can. All the same, wishing you get a mouth-watering offer for your phone. Thanks.
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Lokoyen(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
30k your location?
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 2:10am On Jun 30, 2017
partnerus:

We aren't having a rift or anything close to that bro. It's just a case of business negotiation gone wrong. That we didn't deal this time doesn't mean we can't some other time. Again, please work on your temperament and tolerate people as much as you can. All the same, wishing you get a mouth-watering offer for your phone. Thanks.
no problem but next time when you want to buy something from someone don't be bossy and don't inconvenience the person with calls at odd hours and there'll be no such thing as issue of temperament .peace
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Still available
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by surrogatesng: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
30k let s deal
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
surrogatesng:
30k let s deal
addup....its just 34
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by surrogatesng: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
henrixx:
addup....its just 34
30k It does not have 4G 07067866986
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by bobo65(m): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2017
henrixx:

Some ppl think ppl selling phones are worthless beggars that are suffering and in dire need of money

Imagine d nonsense talk
Bring phone to his house
The guy get luck say no be me him call
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Lokoyen(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2017
u no get location?
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Yaungdee(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2017
People go dey price another person thing like say them go fit do that kind price... Na wa o
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Lokoyen:
u no get location?
lagos sir. it's all up there on the first post
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2017
bobo65:

Some ppl think ppl selling phones are worthless beggars that are suffering and in dire need of money

Imagine d nonsense talk
Bring phone to his house
The guy get luck say no be me him call
my guy the thing surprise me o.... it even happened 3am... had to wake up to answer the call. dude just spoilt my night dat day
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Yaungdee:
People go dey price another person thing like say them go fit do that kind price... Na wa o
dats nairaland for you. kids just full everywhere
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Lokoyen(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2017
henrixx:
lagos sir. it's all up there on the first post

Am in Ibadan. And i can take it 30k. Whats the deal?
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
This is sad but then I had to laugh.
If they go to computer village now, they will say they've scammed them. How won't you be scammed? When it is Tecno L8 Plus of 20k you are looking for.

You want to negotiate something you know nothing about. Like... where do these people come from?

Call me 3AM and talk that rubbish, I will make sure ayelala returns the call everyday of your life till you repent grin
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by bronx07: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
hendrixx this is coming from another post but dou you still have the droid turbo 2? i need it asap
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
still available
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by bronx07: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
location and contact and pictures please
henrixx:
still available
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
bronx07:
location and contact and pictures please
its all up there. whatsapp or call. I'm available
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
bronx07:
hendrixx this is coming from another post but dou you still have the droid turbo 2? i need it asap
aww! sold it since bro
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
still available
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by henrixx(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
still available 34k only
Re: SOLD Tecno L8plus With Acessories by Lokoyen(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
ur 34k is fixed, no reduction?

(1) (2) (Reply)

**SOLD**New Iphone 5c For Sale At Affordable Price / Galaxy S8 Duos For Sale 70k Last / Used Djack 403 Bluetooth Home Theatre System For Sale (SOLD!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.