Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard (520 Views)

Is The Death Penalty Justified Or Should It Be Abolished? / Blogger Abdulhakeem Bauchin Bauchi Killed After He Went Missing. Graphic PICS / This Man Thought He Had The Best Tattoo In The World Until He Went To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2017
A middle-aged man, whose wife was rescued from his grips, while he was beating her, has said that he was provoked by her ill-treatment of his sick mother. Joy Abiagan, the housewife At the moment, his wife, Joy Abiagan, is nursing an injury in her right eye in a hospital in Ogun State. The victim, who also complained of body pains, accused her husband of striping her naked in public at their Ifo home, Ogun State. When contacted, her husband, Francis Abiagan, accused his wife of being disrespectful to his ailing mother. According to him, “I have been married for 10 years. My mother had stroke and no one was available to give her special care. My greatest undoing was to bring her home, as my wife would not allow her a moment of rest. “I have been accommodating all her siblings, but in return for my gesture, they (siblings) have turned my life into a nightmare. “First, she started by starving her so I decided to hire a house help, who would be cooking and caring for her. “But the humiliation on my mother came to a height after my wife was seen dragging my mother on the ground, calling her a witch. I have been enduring all other insults, but I could not bear this particular one. “She told the cook not to come again. The church where we worship organised several meetings for us, urging her to change, but she refused. “I gave her the treatment she deserves.”  

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-batters-wife-says-dragging-sick-mum-ground-insult-cant-take/

Re: This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard by delishpot: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2017
If his story is true then the woman no try at all. Some wives are very insensitive to other peoples feelings except thise of their own immediate family. He should hire thugs to pack her out.
Re: This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard by LordCrimson(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Which kain brutality be this,That niccur must be related to Roman Reigns grin
Re: This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard by queenitee(f): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm against domestic violent but regarding this particular issue, I have nothing against the guy.
We are talking about a mother here. No no, the woman is pure evill.
One day she would be a mother in law, karma is sitting down somewhere, waiting for that time.
Re: This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard by Hum2020: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
If its her own mother she will not do that mi guy just send her packing because God have shown you the heart of your wife if you continue. With her in marriage she will kill you one day mark my word
Re: This Man's Action Was It Justified Or He Went Overboard by NnamdiChidi(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Mdyn44 n Lalastica

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Excited About Getting An FRSC Traffic Offense Ticket In Abuja / Pastor Forces Abortion On Member, After Impregnating Her / How I got Scammed By Oyetunji Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.