Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) (1163 Views)

GAC Motor GS5 Super Price And Specifications (photos) / GAC Motor GS4 Price And Specifications (photos) / GAC Motor GA3S Price And Specifications (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) by autojosh: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
The 6th generation all new 2018 VW Polo is the largest, most advanced and most efficient Polo ever. It is based on the MQB A0 platform.

With a starting price of N9million, it comes standard with 6.5 inch active info display, Front Assist, City Emergency Braking, Pedestrian Monitoring, speed limiter and tyre pressure monitoring system. Active Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Traffic Alert and Park Assist are optional features

The all-new VW Polo will come with a whooping 9 engine variants. A 1.0-litre petrol producing 64hp (can’t imagine how unresponsive that would be), a 1.5-litre TSI and the Polo GTI will be powered by a turbocharged 2.0-litre petrol producing 197hp with a 0-62mph time of 6.7 seconds… you can also opt for a diesel engine.

Even if you don’t like the new Polo, I am sure the exterior colour inset on the dash caught your attention.

Tell us what you think in the comment section and don’t forget to like, rate, share.

https://autojosh.com/all-new-2018-vw-polo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) by autojosh: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) by WizAkzy: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Nice interior. But the exterior still looks like the old usual Volkswagen golf.

1 Like

Re: All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) by Goahead(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Modsenemy, would you buy it for me? lipsrsealed

I'm seriously serious angry
Re: All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) by nadalion: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice interior but the look on that girls face shaaa, just about the same look an average Nigerian girl I'll give you before she enters it. grin

(1) (Reply)

1998 & 2001 Camry Which Is Better / I Want To Buy A Fairly Used 2002 Toyota Corolla S / MG Motors To Launch MG Hector, It’s First SUV In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.