Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,686 members, 7,854,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Help!!!!!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!!!!!!! (571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!! by Robbin7(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm a graduate of animal science from the university of Benin. I have about 2million naira and I want to start an agribusiness but I'm contemplating on how to start, what to produce and how to break the market barrier if any.
I was looking at piggery and poultry.
I also welcome your ideas please.

N.B: I have a land in oghara delta state.

Please help me.

CC
#LALASTICLALA.
Re: Help!!!!!!! by tectonotimes: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Robbin7:
I'm a graduate of animal science from the university of Benin. I have about 2million naira and I want to start an agribusiness but I'm contemplating on how to start, what to produce and how to break the market barrier if any.
I was looking at piggery and poultry.
I also welcome your ideas please.

N.B: I have a land in oghara delta state.

Please help me.

CC
#LALASTICLALA.
You asked a very intelligent question. You can be buying foodstuffs from local farmers in large quantity and be exporting. Export business is what is in vogue in Nigeria. For more information on how will go about doing it, click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Catfish Farm I Can Be Manager / Ghost Tomato Factory Showcase For Nigeria’s Farming Problems / We Sell Cassava, Plantain Suckers, Plantain Seedlings, Vegetables Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.