Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Night - Aliko Dangote - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Night - Aliko Dangote (467 Views)

Prepare Yourself To Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty - Free Empowerment / Unemployment: How To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC / One Of The Effective Means Federal Govt Can Tackle Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Night - Aliko Dangote by oliviablog(f): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
- Alhaji Aliko Dangote said he has sleepless nights all time due to unemployment rate in Nigeria

- He also urged the Nigerian government to create enabling environment for Nigerians doing business

- Dangote called on all Nigerians especially the private sector to work towards growing the economy

Africa's richest man and the chairman of Dangote group Aliko Dangote has said decried the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria.

The businessman said the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria gives him sleepless nights.

Speaking at a meeting with a team of business executives from the Lagos Business School, Dangote said unemployment in Nigeria has become an eyesore and must be tackled through collective efforts...

READ MORE https://oliviablogng..com.ng/2017/06/aliko-dangote-says-rate-of-unemployment.html

Re: The Rate Of Unemployment In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Night - Aliko Dangote by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
We know it gives you a sleepless night!

But the below picture shows the reality about Dangote and his employees.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 2 Male & 1 Female Corper / Accredited Training On IOSH (managing And Working Safety) Nationwide / House To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.