Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor (1443 Views)

Screen Grabs Of Nigerians Sense Of Humor... Laugh Away Your Sorrow. / Another Epic Reply From EFCC Twitter Account. (photo) / Between EFCC And A Man United Fan, After Pogba's Poor Performance Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by sleeveless: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can't stop laughing anytime I read comments from NwaAmaikpe and efcc Twitter handle. in fact I always look forward to their comments.

Similarities between Efcc Twitter handler and NwaAmaikpe

1. They are both very intelligent,
2. They have a sense of humor,
3. Always on time to make u laugh.

but dey also have differences which makes 1 better than d other. who do u thing has the better sense of humor
cc NairalandCS
newbornmacho
OrestesDante
torres89
TheEminentLaity
Godfidence
Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by MDsambo: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe is emotionally dead

1 Like

Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by sleeveless: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:
NwaAmaikpe is

lol
I tell you
Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:
NwaAmaikpe is emotionally dead
Emotionally dead ke? grin

1 Like

Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by MDsambo: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by NairalandCS(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aswear, it's NwaAmaikpe.

His sense of humor is out of this world. grin
Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by Godfidence: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
sleeveless:
I can't stop laughing anytime I read comments from NwaAmaikpe and efcc Twitter handle. in fact I always look forward to their comments.

Similarities between Efcc Twitter handler and NwaAmaikpe

1. They are both very intelligent,
2. They have a sense of humor,
3. Always on time to make u laugh.

but dey also have differences which makes 1 better than d other. who do u thing has the better sense of humor
cc NairalandCS
newbornmacho
OrestesDante
torres89
TheEminentLaity
Godfidence
efcc twitter handle, because NwaAmaikpe always over do it making it annoying sometimes but d other does it in a more matured way!

1 Like

Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by NairalandCS(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godfidence:
efcc twitter handle, because NwaAmaikpe always over do it making it annoying sometimes but d other does it in a more matured way!

It's annoying if you don't have a sense of humor.

We all know he's a clown and shouldn't take his comments personal.

It's all just for fun.
Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by sleeveless: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
NairalandCS:
Aswear, it's NwaAmaikpe.
His sense of humor is out of this world. grin
. u are very correct
Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
How sure are we it's not the same person grin
On a very serious note though, NwaAmaikpe is very sound wink
He's got a very good command of the English language kiss
Na only sense remain make im get tongue
Such a CLOWN cheesy

Got tired of bashing him due to his insensitive comments most times cool

2 Likes

Re: Between Efcc Twitter Handler And Nwaamaikpe Who has d better sense of humor by sleeveless: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
How sure are we it's not the same person grin
On a very serious note though, NwaAmaikpe is very sound wink
He's got a very good command of the English language kiss
Na only sense remain make im get tongue
Such a CLOWN cheesy

Got tired of bashing him due to his insensitive comments most times cool

same here , initially I found it difficult yo believe that a sane person cud mk statement like he does but later I adjusted and discovered dat dey were funny

(1) (Reply)

Dress Code For Uninvited Guests Always Prepared For In Case Of Emergency / Final Exams / Men Never Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.