Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD (2658 Views)

Sold ✔️Tin can cleared super clean MDX 2008, #4.3M. Slightly Negotiable / Acura Mdx 2008 Sports Tech Package Clean Used... 2.3m / WOW!! Best Offer Ever.. BMW (2003 Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Still Available
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by allhavesinned: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
allhavesinned:

Brother I really don't understand your moves ooo, I sent my cousin to inspect the car, which you called him and book appointment with him, which you disappointed after asking him to come to a particular spot and he called you severally and you did not pick up, he called with another number which you picked and stop picking his calls. I am getting worried with your attitude. I have been dealing successful with sellers here both in property and auto section. Are you sure this car exist, if your scared meeting someone to inspect the car why not meet him in any police station of your choice. Brother are you real

I don't sell to second party. I am the direct owner and I want the direct buyer to come directly. I'm not comfortable with dealing with you on the phone and another person physically. Sorry, it really makes me feel somehow. Try another seller.
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by icesmooth: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
very lame excuse...are u selling a private jet. u need d cash, buyer needs the car. This is an online viewable by the world, if u wanna limit ur sale to ur geographical space, just park it roadside and put forsale sign on it.

All kinds of crap we see online..

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
icesmooth:
very lame excuse...are u selling a private jet. u need d cash, buyer needs the car. This is an online viewable by the world, if u wanna limit ur sale to ur geographical space, just park it roadside and put forsale sign on it.

All kinds of crap we see online..

I apologize for any inconvenience bro. Sorry if I'd doubts. I just want to sell to a direct buyer and not someone i can't see who wants me to meet someone he knows. Forgive me for my skepticism

Mdx still available.
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by hustle101(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dis is like the 3rd person complaining about you during inspection are you sure u re not a 419?upload ur pic standing infront of d car if u re genuine

bsonenterprise:

I apologize for any inconvenience bro. Sorry if I'd doubts. I just want to sell to a direct buyer and not someone i can't see who wants me to meet someone he knows. Forgive me for my skepticism

Mdx still available.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
hustle101:

Dis is like the 3rd person complaining about you during inspection are you sure u re not a 419?upload ur pic standing infront of d car if u re genuine

No I went into someone's house to snap the picture and to open the engine. Rubbish

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by lionness(f): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
I've seen the vehicle and the owner,

@seller, I don't blame you,too many things happening now says and i hope you reconsider my offer
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by allhavesinned: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2017
bsonenterprise:

No I went into someone's house to snap the picture and to open the engine. Rubbish

So you want me to come back from where I am and inspect the car, my brother I don't understand this your 1st, 2nd and 3rd party thing. I spoke with you from my Base and I told u my cousin will call you which you asked him to call and he did, both agreed to meet, he came all the way from Island and you disappointed him. Thanks but no thanks. If you doubt him or me, why not drive to a nearby police station then call him to come inspect it. I am the one to pay and my cousin is to inspect the car. It's not fair, you made him waste his time and money.
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2017
SA
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Still available
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
SA
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Still seeking a buyer who will totally enjoy this hardly used classic SUV
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
SA
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Wow
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by crackhouse(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2017
@op
Ur way no look pure oo.
Why do u insist the buyer must come? Are u looking for someone to rob or kidnap?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2017
@
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by allhavesinned: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by chinebu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmmmm. Im interested but watching the drama
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by 9icest: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Am the guy who texted the ride at shoprite who came from IB.pls read your text,am ready and will unfailingly come on to lasgidi on Monday morning to pick the vehikle.reply my texts for the 2.3 offer that's the best I can do.your vehikle is clean but it's not tokumbo and will not sell for that high price.see hw long uv post the advert set,.text me bro
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by bsonenterprise: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats To the lucky buyer
Re: Cheapest Offer Ever!!! Cleanest Acura MDX 2008 For Sale...SOLD by allhavesinned: 5:08am On Jul 15, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks 2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6 @affordable price ---------SOLD--------- / Nigerian Used 2005 Toyota Sienna For Sale - NOW N1.2M / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.