Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Annonymous Andelasmith Is Back! Fires Daddy Freeze And Hiptv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annonymous Andelasmith Is Back! Fires Daddy Freeze And Hiptv (537 Views)

Open Letter By To Andelasmith Smaranda, Daddy Freeze's Mother Over Tastebudzng / DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / (PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annonymous Andelasmith Is Back! Fires Daddy Freeze And Hiptv by dabraska: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Our dear Andelasmith is back! This time, HIPTV took some of the blame as they were accused of orchestrating an interview to 'glorify' daddy freeze. Instagram account also threatens to reveal screenshots of chat messages between Daddy Freeze and his 'bae' while he was still legally married.

I initially decided to calm down on the investigations and allegations of @daddyfreeze after I was duly advised by loved ones. However, I think I’ve just had enough. I have now resolved that the story of Freeze won't go away, not anytime soon, and certainly not for as long as he keeps fumbling and tumbling in confusion trying to launder his image through unprofessional choreographed tv showmanship of the type Hiptv allowed on 29th May: no real questions, no attempt by the lady interviewer to get him to answer the questions that were confronting him at the moment. A journalist that can’t ask the real and obvious questions, IS THAT ONE A JOURNALIST? Hiptv is a respectable organization but this was terribly embarrassing to say the least.

I will follow the various court cases going on in Lagos and Port Harcourt and will keep updating viewers, to expose the lie in Freeze's statement that he started his relationship with bae 4 months after his wife packed out of his house (I bet you didn’t know that he was facing court cases here and there until it was revealed by me). I will reveal how Freeze and bae pressured his ‘now ex-wife’ to pack out into the cold with her children. I will reveal the hotels and the dates and details of his activities with bae in Port Harcourt as from 2012. I will reveal his scheme to ingratiate himself with a woman he calculated as wealthy in order to take over the multi-million naira business established for her by her husband. Anyone who knows Freeze closely knows that he’s a gold digger. #Freethesheeple my ass!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVztjz-l4Ia/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVztVtqF-GD/
Re: Annonymous Andelasmith Is Back! Fires Daddy Freeze And Hiptv by marko420(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Make I book space

Re: Annonymous Andelasmith Is Back! Fires Daddy Freeze And Hiptv by dabraska: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
marko420:
Make I book space

Space booker! wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Girlfriend Justinesky Claims Wizkid Purpose To Her Last Night In A Club / This Hardworking Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Garri- Making Skills (photos) / Lol. 50 Cents Shades Jay Z's 4:44 Album Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.