Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce (32104 Views)

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

So to you carrying a smile and hanging out with celevrities is what makes a man happy undecided

No, that's what makes HIM happy. He is on TV doing what HE is passionate about.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by Jaqenhghar: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

No, that's what makes HIM happy. He is on TV doing what HE is passionate about.
Then you must be Denrele or you must be very close to him to know that
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
I love this dude... he is doing what I have the desire but lack courage to do.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Then you must be Denrele or you must be very close to him to know that

Look at him, look at his posture, look at the huge bright smile ALWAYS on his face, feel the energy he oozes, look at how his friends/colleagues view and appreciate him...
Look at how he keeps doing what he likes

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ishilove:
I love this dude... he is doing what I have the desire but lack courage to do.

He is a dandy , and dandies are very courageous especially when it comes to fashion .

But why don't you have the courage to do what you desire ?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by Jaqenhghar: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Look at him, look at his posture, look at the huge bright smile ALWAYS on his face, feel the energy he oozes, look at how his friends/colleagues view and appreciate him...
Look at how he keeps doing what he likes
The likes of Kurt Cobain oozed such before he blew his head off with a shotgun by hos own hands.
Same way we see how couples ooze love on instagram hours before they breakup
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

The likes of Kurt Cobain oozed such before he blew his head off with a shotgun by hos own hands.

Kurt Cobain was a sick and well known heavy drug addict, and the paranoia that such habit brings along, killed him.... Same with geniuses such as MJ, Whitney, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Marilyn Monroe or Amy Winehouse. Heavy Drug addict certainly ain't happy with their lives, that's why they use drugs to escape reality.

Same way we see how couples ooze love on instagram hours before they breakup

When so many people are desperate for marriage, then no wonder so Many miserable couples will pretend that they are happy when they ain't OR can't they be happy today and sad tomorrow?! Happiness is a state of mind that can change anytime... But is that a reason to believe that all happy couples really ain't happy?! Why do you see everything so negatively?!

If I (MBJ) see a happy couple, then I will certainly believe THEY ARE, until stated otherwise, while you keep believing they ain't until God knows when.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He is a dandy , and dandies are very courageous especially when it comes to fashion .

But why don't you have the courage to do what you desire ?
I don't have the courage to defy society and dress like an ancestral spirit grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't have the courage to defy society and dress like an ancestral spirit grin

grin grin

lmao
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by Trexnemesis(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:
This olajumoke good sweet to fvck ooo. Very portable

See nice figure! Jummy girl
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by cuteme88(f): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
This pikin will not kill sumbori
Well! Na so professional Madness dey take start

Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by seangy4konji: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2017
lets be honest..na because man never get some kain money na hin make me get time deh read this kain news...

is dis sopposed to be fashion for a man??

when i know where versace suits and ralph lauren shoes deh weh plenty?ferragamo,givenchy,prada?

be dressing like a mad man>?

Bleep ur showbiz man.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce by ashjay001(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
This kind of stupidity is the stupidity other stupid people aspire to be like undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 condom would have Prevented this.

I'm still trying to figure out if he's wearing a Matric gown, Bed sheet or Curtain angry angry

Its just a kimono(Japanese)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / Paul Okoye Blasts Ynaija For Calling Him A "Copycat" / Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.