Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Sterling Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank (3283 Views)

Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank by daclox: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hi every one, i was invited for sterling bank test on sat 10th feb 2007 at ikeja.i dont know if anyone has the idea of what the test looks like.
Re: Sterling Bank by KINGSTEPS: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hi Dear,

Sorry for not being able to help you base on the test, l need your help as well. How did you manage to get 2ru, is it by dropping your CV or 2ru the net. l will ask some of my friends on this forum for help on your own case b4 the 10th of this month. Reply me 2ru this topic, l will get it, thanks and GOOD LUCK.
Re: Sterling Bank by daclox: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2007
well,i dropped a hard copy via an insider.their websites do not accept CV`s.u can try dropping your Cv at the HR office though i don't knw wia that is.All the best.
Re: Sterling Bank by yemikelvin: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2007
Daclox, a typical bank test is of the GMAT format, go through your gmat and any other realted source(s). Its basically an IQ test with some, numerical and verbal reasoning. Your GMAT should help you.

, how did you get the ifo, pls send related ifo to me thaks.est of luck
yemikelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Sterling Bank by Ikazuagbe(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2007
pls.where precisely is the venue for sterling bank test and time,let fellow job seekers like u know whats up ,thanx and God bless u
Re: Sterling Bank by LAXIST(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2007
@daclox,
please.where precisely is the venue for sterling bank test and time,let fellow job seekers like u know whats up ,thanx and God bless u.
Re: Sterling Bank by 3crowns(f): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2007
the venue 4 d test is sterling bank traing schl.@Ebun house104 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja,lagos.pls someone shld give us the details of how the test look like.thanx
Re: Sterling Bank by 3crowns(f): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2007
the venue is sterling bank traing schl.@Ebun house 104 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja.
Re: Sterling Bank by belgium: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2007
abeg this is very important what time is the sterling test
Re: Sterling Bank by dgov(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2007
pls what time is the test, and what and what is required for the test.
Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank by Ikazuagbe(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2007
please tell us the exact time for the test and what are the materials we are to come with,thanks and God bless u
Re: Sterling Bank by daclox: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2007
the addy is ebun house, 104 awolowo way ikeja by 11am.come with 2 passport, ID card and dis txt.
Re: Sterling Bank by dgov(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Job / Insight Final Interview / Pls Is Dis CV Not Intimidating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.