Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Looking For A Talented Visionary Person To Be Cofounder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Talented Visionary Person To Be Cofounder (541 Views)

Need A Creative Partner/visionary For Your Startup? / Ladi Balogun: A Quintessential Visionary Banker With Hands On The Plough / Cofounder, CTO (chief Technology Officer) (developer) For A Fintech Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Talented Visionary Person To Be Cofounder by micolie: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello . I am John Adebimitan, a webprenuer with lots of ideas to implement, I just need to find someone we could work together to build business power houses..... You can message me, and we could get talking about our idle ideas and how we could bring em to life.
I already have web properties and the ideas, all I need is someone to push on with, someone to venture into different areas.
On why I am specific about gender, my newest brand is slicgirl.com, I just built it and I realize that although am good with planning,execution and tech.... Marketing is my weakness, and since this new lingerie line is focused on women, I feel it would be nice to have an extra person in this together.
Kindly reach me with your educational status
Tech skills(computer and internet)
Things you can bring onboard
Talents
And tell me why you feel you need to work with someone to pursue business ideas.
Re: Looking For A Talented Visionary Person To Be Cofounder by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm Interested

Educational status Bsc(ed) Economics
Tech skills E-marketing and project management
Talents marketing reading
I need to work with someone to pursue business ideas because I have the zeal to be successful and I have the zeal to have a large lucrative business

(1) (Reply)

.... / Rocket Internet’s Jumia Shuts Down Jumia Market (kaymu) / Anyone Know Where I Could Get A Loan Without Collateral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.