Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday (729 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
As shared by facebook user <quote>AM plus one today
Why the world celebrates me on this day, I celebrates that one woman who swapped her dreams in life, for the joy of and infant baby, not minding my mission to her life.
That woman is my female God
That woman its my coach
That woman, my mum
My mother my everything (minka omia, sama, asi, okim ora na'awu)</quote>

Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by kocvalour(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
err thing just for fame
Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
when you thought you've seen it all undecided
Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by poshestmina(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
smiley smiley smiley.God bless mothers! .to be a mother is not an Izzy job oh, no break, no holiday.

1 Like

Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by austinereds(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Agbaya wooooooo! shior. big baba like you.
Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by theodara001(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Booked
Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maale is doin it for the fun n happiness of her grown up boi while bday man seekin for attention haba
Re: Mum Bottle Feed And Bath His Aged Son To Mark His Birthday by jashar(f): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
That dude needs flogging.... instead of him to bring his child home for his mom to be doing that to the child... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation In Ibadan / How Bola Tinubu's First Son Died - Family Reveals / Why We Performing Our Third Deliverance Rituals In The Burial Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.