Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! (880 Views)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos) / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by ojutiku1: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
The woman had a panic attack after the shop owner told her the price of the bracelet

The woman was trying out jewellery at a store in China's Yunnan province
Seen those "consider it sold if broken" signs in stores? A woman in China was the unlucky victim of the same when she accidentally broke an expensive bracelet. Only this time, the price tag of the broken item was $44,110 (that's nearly 28 lakh rupees).

The woman was trying out a jade bracelet at a store in China's Yunnan province but while taking it off, the bracelet slipped from her hand and broke. When she was informed that the bracelet was worth 300,000 Yuan, the woman had a panic attack. As bystanders tried to calm her down, her lips reportedly turned pale and moments later, she fainted.

The bracelet slipped from her hand while she was taking it off
The woman was taken to the hospital where she recovered. "She fainted because of the shock, but fortunately she is fine after having emergency treatment in hospital" said Lin Wei, one of the shop's owners.

The woman had a panic attack after the shop owner told her the price of the bracelet
According to South China Morning Post, shop owners tried to negotiate a compensation based on her financial situation and police was not involved in the negotiation.

Shanghaiist reported that the woman's family agreed to pay 70,000 yuan for the bracelet even though many on internet said the jewellery item wasn't worth that much.

Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by ojutiku1: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
cc lalasticlala let's take this to where it belongs!!
Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by Rhaspody(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
ojutiku1:
(that's nearly 28 lakh rupees).

in naira please. i know you are igbo so do the needful
Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by ojutiku1: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rhaspody:

in naira please. i know you are igbo so do the needful

Please don't display your stupidity on my thread. Just comment your reserve and come and be going!!

Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by Me77: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Those Chinese shop owners are probably criminals, they just want to take advantage of the poor woman. Because how can a $44,110 bracelet break in two just by a simple drop. It just shows how cheap the bracelet is.
I will never pay for that crap if it was me, they should do their worse!
Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by OrdercityWeb: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin angry
Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by Rhaspody(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2017
ojutiku1:

Please don't display your stupidity on my thread. Just comment your reserve and come and be going!!

The way u are quick to insult shows how foolish you are. I for no even reply u sef. Stay safe
.if na fight you want, let's play Fifa 18 when it comes out
Re: Woman Accidentally Breaks Bracelet, Faints After Seeing This!! by ojutiku1: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Me77:
Those Chinese shop owners are probably criminals, they just want to take advantage of the poor woman. Because how can a $44,110 bracelet break in two just by a simple drop. It just shows how cheap the bracelet is.
I will never pay for that crap if it was me, they should do their worse!

Same thing came to my mind

(1) (Reply)

They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) / Hushpuppi Has Conclusively Reveals His PROFESSION! (see Photos) / Quantum Link Services Limited Job Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.