Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abomination!!! "My Grand Father Raped Me For Looking Like His Wife" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abomination!!! "My Grand Father Raped Me For Looking Like His Wife" (398 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years / Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abomination!!! "My Grand Father Raped Me For Looking Like His Wife" by LauraIjeoma1(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dear Joel Williams Blog,
I have been following your blog for the past three months,finding it hard to maintain this emotional abuse,I felt like I was almost looding my mind,it all started on the 26th of december,2016 when we had travelled home for christmas,it was a very happy day for us all,what do I know I was just 14yrs old,appreciating nature for warmly welcoming me to womanhood,I wad glad to see my grandfather after such a long time,I decided to stay around him,only to realize grandfathers attitude towards me changed since the day he saw me naked my riom,while dressing for church...he toiched me in my sensitive parts ...i tought of telling my mother,but then I was scared of how she wouldvtake it.

One day everybodu had gone to church..except me...I had to stay and look after grandfather after he claimed he was nit well.grand pa...gave me something to drink and i passed out...i dont know how long i wad unconscious..but when i woke up I saw grand father fvcking the living day light out of....continue reading here: http://www.joelwilliamsblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy Who Almost Killed A Female Classmate With Acid, Allegedly Pardon / (photos) 5 Oil Thieves Caught By Naval Officers And Handed Over To Efcc. / [breaking News] Money, Phone Disappear As Police Dump Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.