Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Land Issue.. Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Land Issue.. Pls Help (1500 Views)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / Land Issue Between Me And My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Issue.. Pls Help by motemi111(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
A friend of mine came to seek opinion from me this evening and i decided to bring here for wider consultation..
He bought an acre of land sometimes 2009 before he travelled out of the country and the agent helped him do the land survey so as to secure the land but she didnt release the survey plan saying till he pays up the money she used in processing the survey which my friend thought its a good idea and it will make it safer with her since she gave a photocopy to a friend as a proof of doing it... Fast forward to this year, my friend came into the country around march and he has been calling the woman so as to pay and take possession of the said land but she has been playing all antics like she is not around or sick and now, she is no more picking up her calls and my friend couldnt get hold of her. My friend is now worried and wants to take legal actions against her son who is in a university as all ploy to lure her out is not yielding anything good. Pls what can he do as he has just 2weeks left before travelling back.
Lawyers and good pple of the forum, pls advise on what to do.

Modified 29/1/18

My friend has been trying all possible effort to trace and track the agent down but all to no avail, she moved from the town she was before and all effort to get her arrested so that she can produce the document has not been positive. My friend is heart broken as he now need the said land to fix some personal issues but there is no link to the woman... Tried several people to lure her out through phone calls but none worked and now she is not answering any strange nos again.. My good people please come to our aid..... What can be done to get this woman arrested as i am thinking of maybe tracking her phone no to know her location or something like that if possible.

Lalasticlala
mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun and other mods pls help me take to front page so as to enjoy wider audience
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by ipobarecriminals: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad ya friend dnt knw the surveyor office ir house? Carry 3 soldiers with u,she'll do the needful. Hope she neva sell the land ti another. long throat man
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by nuele(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Firstly apply possible personal means, eg meeting her people, friends, family, Pastor or Imam, I am certain this wud yield results.

If after trying the above and nothing showed forth, you may report the matter to alternative constituted authorities such as Justice of peace, associations, elders or village head.

If you dislike this option you can go straight to reporting to the police.
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by motemi111(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pls assist a brother who is desperately in need of solution....
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by Coldplay007(f): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Why would your friend do survey 2009 and not pay?
It is now 2018 that he wants to pay.. So the woman should use her own money to arrange the survey in 2009..

Your friend is extremely careless ...

3 Likes

Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by mankettle(m): 5:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Police is your friend.
Your friend has to involve the police to arrest her. And if he knows where the land was he should go and see if it is still there
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by motemi111(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
The land is still intact with bushes on it.
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by motemi111(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
mankettle:
Police is your friend.
Your friend has to involve the police to arrest her. And if he knows where the land was he should go and see if it is still there
The land is still intact as at the last visit 2wks ago.
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by motemi111(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Coldplay007:
Why would your friend do survey 2009 and not pay?
It is now 2018 that he wants to pay.. So the woman should use her own money to arrange the survey in 2009..

Your friend is extremely careless ...
He is not in the country all this years.
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by ECRFngo: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Was the business done in Lagos?
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by Tinalex(f): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2018
What document does he have depicting ownership of the land?

1 Like

Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by mankettle(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
motemi111:

The land is still intact as at the last visit 2wks ago.
Then he should do a fresh survey on it. Clear the land
Re: Land Issue.. Pls Help by motemi111(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
mankettle:
Then he should do a fresh survey on it. Clear the land
Ok thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation / What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? / Why Are You Still In Your Family's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.