Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Don’t Use The Cane This Time,try This!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Use The Cane This Time,try This!!! (444 Views)

Help! My 3 Yr Old Boy Is Too Stubborn. Doesn't Fear Cane / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / Another Rape Case, This Time, It's A Baby And Her 28 Years Old Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Use The Cane This Time,try This!!! by Lawricast(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
As parents sometimes,we are too stereotype in only using the cane as the only means of punishing our kids,hence becoming insensitive to other effective ways of achieving the same result.please answer the below question and drop your comments,thanks.
What name will you mention that will serve as a warming and also can bring sanity to your child’s misbehavior?
A. I will tell your daddy.
B. I will tell your mummy.
C. I will tell big mummy(Grandma)
D. I will tell your teacher.
E. I will tell your friends .
F. I will tell your elder brother or sister.
G. External guardians (i.e Neighbour,Police etc) F.Others if the sound of one of the following names does not bring him back to his senses, it only shows that the child has been left to himself,always having his ways at any time without caution or discipline, at this point he need s to be taught submission or what do you think and how?.

(1) (Reply)

The Brown Space / I Need Help About Ibadan / 6 Types Of People U Will Find At D End Of D Month Sanitation Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.