Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do? (351 Views)

Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do? by excanny: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Early this month, I was scammed by a scammer online on Facebook of N6500.

So I decided to use another facebook to add and chat up this scammer, and using some social engineering, this scammer not knowing I am the one, revealed her actual location to me in Ondo town, tho she lied previously to me she is based in Akure.

I am based in Lagos. I happened to have a good friend who knows Ondo very well and the area the scammer inadvertently disclosed to me through the second facebook I used.

I supplied my friend with scammers name and photo and within a day of tracking , he found the house where this scammer lives.

After thanking my friend for a job well done, I am kind of confused what next to recover my N6500 from this thief.

Please house I need your input in this issue. What would you advise?
Re: Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hahaha

Re: Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do? by Afam4eva(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
I would have said that you should go to Ondo and involve the Nigerian police. The only problem is that the transport from here to Ondo state maybe somewhere aroung 3000 to and fro and the police won't collect anything less than 5k from you plus miscellaneous expenses. You may well have spent 15k to recover 6500 naira. My brother, tehre are some scammers that can destroy your destiny if you don't just leave them alone. This is one of them.

What sort of low self esteem scammer actually scams one of N6500? na wa

1 Like

Re: Discovered The House Of A Scammer Who Scammed Me, Whats Best To Do? by Jackeeh(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Travel down to where she is. Locate the exact compound. Wait till around 9pm to 10pm. Get a white robe. Wear it. Cover your head with powder. Knock on her door. When she opens, don't say a word. Just stretch out your hand, demanding for ur money. She will faint. Wait for her to regain consciousness. Then ask her again. Thank me later!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: See Why This Blogger Was Jailed For 10-years / PHOTO: Man Commits Suicide For Fear Of Losing Girlfriend / Breaking | 10 Years Old Boy Die In Kastina Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.