Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You (4678 Views)

Investing In Trading Of Minerals For Export / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS / Meet Igbo Man Who Has The Biggest Farm Produce In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Geophilip: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
If you need muscovite call me 07080049210 or hook me on whatsapp let me send you pictures of my
samples
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Do you have Galena Lead with above 60% purity
chukdy:

Lead Ore
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ndiloso: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
You are very correct, got to learn that on the field. Can you drop your contact. Would like to discuss with you thanks
Jlow2:
no zinc in out of 9 states you find it in nigeria gives up to55%purity talk more of 68%,talking out of 15years experience in lead n zinc minning,abakaliki( nkpumapatapa,nkume akwaokuko,enyigba,ameka,ihotor,ikwo,ishiagu)jos(zurak, wase)nasarawa(adudu)bauchi(alkeleri)gombe (yalo) zamfara(anka)taraba, have worked all dis places non gives up to 55%.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by akume(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jlow2:
no zinc in out of 9 states you find it in nigeria gives up to55%purity talk more of 68%,talking out of 15years experience in lead n zinc minning,abakaliki( nkpumapatapa,nkume akwaokuko,enyigba,ameka,ihotor,ikwo,ishiagu)jos(zurak, wase)nasarawa(adudu)bauchi(alkeleri)gombe (yalo) zamfara(anka)taraba, have worked all dis places non gives up to 55%.
come to Benue we have up to 60% purity whatsapp me on 08065792218
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
akume:
come to Benue we have up to 60% purity whatsapp me on 08065792218
prove it with ur analysis report.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by corpROYAL(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Pearlbim1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Any real buyer of gold dust should contact me
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ethereal(f): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
any interested buyer of activated carbon should contact me..mill is at Agbor,Delta state.only serious and sincere buyers...call 07068771475...raw shells also available for sale.My name is Theresa
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by chukdy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
ndiloso:

yes,when do you want to buy it?
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by chukdy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jlow2:
amina is a local name,its oxide
yes you are right
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by femtopyy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Contact me for Irish potato, green pepper, cabbage and green beans.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by AkpanUnanam(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Contact me for NAFDAC approve palmoil and palmkernel as many as you want>08063834955
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Ferdyboss: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
ndiloso:

Hi... can get that for you. You could reach me on 081.30223839
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Ferdyboss: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
60 tonnes Lead ore of 60% available in Lagos. Reach me on 081.30223839 if interested
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
yankeejeez:
We need zinc ore ex Lagos. Suppliers should please Supply, we encourage long term contract and want to continue. Testing is done by Nmc.
See our zinc ore price ex Lagos
Zinc ore exchange in lagos:25%-29.9%3400naira/1%
30%-34.9% 3800naira/1%;
35%-39.9% 4200naira/1%;
40% and above 4500naira/1%;

Only serious suppliers please contact

Chika4rex@gmail.com
(1)do you buy soft or only lumps,(2)re you d direct buyer or a broker,(3)wer is ur wharehouz ?
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by domiron: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have buyers in Lagos interested in buying lead and zinc. Interested suppliers should give a call via 09083394876.

Please note: Buyer will test sample and make payment after purity has been determined by test result.

Thanks.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by pword: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2017
has anyone here exported gold ore before? pls what's the FOB price?
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ogene70: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jlow2:
the zinc is in zurak plateau state is d best in nigeria,den u talk of ameri in ikwo wer royal salt is now,and nkpumakpata both in abakaliki,none has ever reach 55%,you did a single sample, dat shows your not a miner or deal in solidmineral, % in solid mineral is done by random samples,and when you export d mineral to somwer lyk china or take to lagos dey buyer looks at d worst case scenario, lyk in china in each 30tonne is crushed in a giant crusher and mixed together,in lagos in during offloading one bag is droped on d floor from every tonne offloaded,crushed manually with hammer and mixed,den shared btw buyer,seller and inspection company for everbody to go do der analysis. let me even correct you its "eyeview" not highview,pls dnt deceive pple, am no from abakaliki but wen it comes to minning dnt try jos guys.

Very true from my experience.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by pafra(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by yankeejeez(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Jlow2:
(1)do you buy soft or only lumps,(2)re you d direct buyer or a broker,(3)wer is ur wharehouz ?

hi jlow we buy lumps, we are direct buyers. warehouse is in amuwo odofin. email me at chika4rex@gmail.com also send me your number if you are a supplier.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
yankeejeez:

hi jlow we buy lumps, we are direct buyers. warehouse is in amuwo odofin. email me at chika4rex@gmail.com also send me your number if you are a supplier.
watsap or call me on 07039804561, i hav been tryin to reach you, i even sent u a mail
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by adebayo4ng(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Good day sir,

We currently have an export order to consummate and we need suppliers of zinc ore on ex Lagos basis.

purity minimum of 30-35%
maximum the highest you can attain
payment By BG or Cash transfer after test result

for more negotiations you can get in touch with us on +2348094274698 calls/whatsapp
+2349066307374 calls 24/7
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Jlow2: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2017
adebayo4ng:
Good day sir,

We currently have an export order to consummate and we need suppliers of zinc ore on ex Lagos basis.

purity minimum of 30-35%
maximum the highest you can attain
payment By BG or Cash transfer after test result

for more negotiations you can get in touch with us on +2348094274698 calls/whatsapp
+2349066307374 calls 24/7
it will be nice if u state the price ur buyin each% here
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Would you be kind enough to introduce me into this business?
whao:

Now I met one person who is into this business for real, yalo market is a trash. Their materials come from kompany known as zurak and no history of 60% pb of zinc in Nigeria. I wonder where he got his analysis from.

The deeper you go, you get lead oxide or sulphides or a higher pb.

I discovered that people really don't know how this mining business works. Alot of people become victims of mining frauters who tell you to deposit money before they get you materials and as soon as your money enters their wallet, you are on your own.

Note: I advice people who go online to get buyers from abroad, it's easier but don't fall prey because it will be difficult to do CIF for a novies, I advice one get to know more on the business in the field not laptop or phone.

There are times I loose tonnes of zinc and lead from site to lodding point and transporting to warehouse, you will wonder where the problem is from. Sometimes I even follow the trucks sitting at the back just to be sure my materials arrived safely but I will still loose some tons, a true dealer will understand what I mean to loose just one ton of lead pure Galena.

Please practice and be at site before you before telling oyinbo I can export 150 tonnes per week.

My advice Sha.
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Bepat: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gold ore for sale
Interested person contact : viglory Ltd
Phone :+2348092772472

Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Bepat: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
We have black sand containing GOLD DUST.. Serious buyers contact 08092772472 or WhatsApp
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by ikelords(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2020
Zinc and lead ore needed in large quantity. kindly reach me on augustine88ike@gmail.com
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by pafra(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you need talc in large quantity please contact me
Re: Suppliers Of Minerals Or Agricultural Produce In Nigeria This Thread For You by Geophilip: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Muscovite available for sale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? / Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. / The Kind If Business I Can Do To Gain 20k Monthly And The Required Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.