Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby (854 Views)

Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by WotzupNG: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV5kfXag9wx/

In a country were many married Men with over 4 kids are begging for 50k monthly salary for survival, a lady is seen complaining that the 200k her man gives her for their daughter’s upkeep is too small. This was revealed in a chat shared by Comedian Alibaba on Instagram with the below quote.

My people I am in the middle of a conversation now… please help out. Because I maybe out of tune. My guy stopped the monthly alawi for his daughter. Now does her groceries monthly. So please just stick with the issues.

See the chat below and also reactions from fans on his page.

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-chat-between-alibaba-and-a-lady-who-gets-200k-as-allowance-for-her-baby/

Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by WotzupNG: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
More lalasticlala

Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by WotzupNG: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by jieta: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2017
h
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by klassykute(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2017
So
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2017
The woman is worse than a yahoo boy oh shocked . because she's a baby mama, she wants to turn it into a full-time job and use it to drive G-Wagon. Imagine saying that 200k is not enough to take care of a baby monthly, that's it's more expensive to take care of baby girl than baby boy. I know I don't know shi about taking care of babies but what's the difference between a baby girl and a baby boy? I thought they use the same stuff? Let the guy continue to shop for the groceries himself until she gets sense
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by Ehiscotch(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2017
There is a huge gap between a mother & a baby mama.
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by Brown14: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
this lady is LYING blatantly and its obvious

200k for ONE child for one month na elephant she dey chop abi na designer clothes and pampers the pikin dey wear oloshi.

being a baby mama now is now a lucrative job to some lazy asss ladies who are bent on sucking the guy dry all in the name of child support.

Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2017

Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by greatwhite(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
She needs help. grin
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by praizephoto(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
help her nah
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by WotzupNG: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Story story o! Story everywhere **in tekno's voice
Re: See The Chat Between Alibaba And A Lady Who Gets 200K As Allowance For Her Baby by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
It's inappropriate to publicise private conversation on social media angry

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Wears A See-through Outfit And No Underwear!! (who Does That??) / John Okafor And Wife Loved Up In New Photo / Drake gets himself a Love box to enable him have fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.