Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup (791 Views)

Tunisia Vs Nigeria: AFCON Third Place (0 - 1) Full Time / Raja Casablanca Vs Enyimba: CAF Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 23rd October 2018 / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca:CAF Confederations Cup (0 - 1) On 3rd October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup by Yomzzyblog: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Portugal star player and Real Madrid FC main man, Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed the birth of his twins with a surrogate mother.

The footballer has once again become a father for the second time, this time welcoming two boys at a go.

Ronaldo who already has a 7-year-old son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jnr from a previous relationship revealed that he will be making his way back home to his new boys following the elimination of Portugal from the ongoing tournament.

Speaking following their defeat against Chile, the 32-year-old Real Madrid FC star, Ronaldo revealed that he will be missing the third place play-off against a likely opponent of either Germany or Mexico.

He wrote on his Facebook page: “I was in the service of the National Team, as it always happens, body and soul, even though I knew my two sons were born.”

He added: “Unfortunately, we have not been able to achieve the main sporting objective we wanted, but I am sure we will continue to give the Portuguese joy.

The President of the Portuguese Football Federation and the National Selector had an attitude today that sensitized me and I will not forget.

I am very happy to finally be able to be with my children for the first time.”

Ronaldo is however expected to grow his family larger in the coming months as his girlfriend, Georgina Rodríguez is rumoured to be five months pregnant.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/06/cristiano-ronaldo-speaks-on-birth-of.html?m=1

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup by newyorks(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
no doubt he's the world best he strikes anything strikable. but why una cum lost to chile naw? i no wan mis u for word cup oo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup by Yomzzyblog: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Assuming they qualified for the final he will not miss it oo.. undecided undecided

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup by Mologi(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Chile defeat made you remember your shiren...if you had won and qualified to the final the story would have been different...

but congrats on your defeat Sha...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup by gibzzhd: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2017
newyorks:
no doubt he's the world best he strikes anything strikable. but why una cum lost to chile naw? i no wan mis u for word cup oo.
He didn't strike to have the babies.It was test tube fertilization carried by a sorrugate mother.why ronaldo no fit give girl belle.He now has 3 children from sorrugate mothers.The first an unknown Mexican woman and the second an unknown American woman.Ronald go just they Madrid but his sperm in bottles go dey fertilizer women for other countries.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Third Place Match In Ongoing Confederations Cup by gibzzhd: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
its just a shame how a player who have starting every match of the competition would leave to babysit just because they didn't get to the finals.Ronaldo just needs to grow up.He puts up with unassuming characters every now and then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Wants £400K Per Week Contract To Stay At Arsenal / I Will Not Leave Arsenal - Laurent Koscielny / The 20 Best Players Ranked By Most Blocked Shots - Premier League Season 2016/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.