Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do (687 Views)

"God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by Lucario007(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
If God truly is the picture of perfection and loving kindness, he would put everybody in Heaven. The whole point of hell is that it is infinite suffering. It is better to leave people unpunished than to punish them beyond all limits of what they deserve.

Moreover, heaven is described as perfect happiness, so you would not care if horrible people were there too, as long as they no longer possessed any reason to act that way and we would also understand each other.

This is my opinion of what a truly kind and benevolent God would do. What do you think?

Cc: Felixomor KingEbukasBlog hopefulLandlord Dalaman lepasharon

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by An2elect2(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Please where was your opinion when God was creating the heavens and the earth? separating the water from the land? calling forth living creatures? forming man from dust and giving him breath? You and your opinion where no where to be found. You and your opinion were not existing!

And now you want to have a say in God's world. Go and create yours! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by Lucario007(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
An2elect2:
Please where was your opinion when God was creating the heavens and the earth? separating the water from the land? calling forth living creatures? forming man from dust and giving him breath? You and your opinion where no where to be found. You and your opinion where not existing!

Do you need to be a musician to talk about good music?
Do you need to be a master chef to tell someone that sugar does not go inside okro soup?

You did not deal with the topic at all, and instead you are lashing out because you have nothing to say. I cannot insult you or blame you, so I will only ask you to at least be quiet when you know you have nothing to contribute. It is not by force to be heard. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by An2elect2(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Lucario007:

Do you need to be a master chef to tell someone that sugar does not go inside okro soup?

You did not deal with the topic at all, and instead you are lashing out because you have nothing to say. I cannot insult you or blame you, so I will only ask you to at least be quiet when you know you have nothing to contribute. It is not by force to be heard. Okay?
You didn't understand my post and you have the guts to give an opinion. grin

A fallible man comes out to brag that he has a better "will" than an infallible one. A fool has more hope.....and sense!
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by Lucario007(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
An2elect2:
You didn't understand my post and you have the guts to give an opinion. grin

A fallible man comes out to brag that he has a better "will" than an infallible one. A fool has more hope.....and sense!

Approximately 40 words and a smiley emoticon used and yet you have still said nothing of value. Please leave, you embarass yourself the further you type and have made it clear that you lack everything Jesus told humans to have.
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by An2elect2(f): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Lucario007:

Approximately 40 words and a smiley emoticon used and yet you have still said nothing of value. Please leave, you embarass yourself the further you type and have made it clear that you lack everything Jesus told humans to have.
gringrin
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 30, 2017
kiss
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by KanwuliaExtra: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Only an imperfect GOD can create an IMPERFECT WORLD.

Please, send him or her back to the school of creation! cry

Leave Satan out of it!
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by branhampaul: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
An2elect2:
Please where was your opinion when God was creating the heavens and the earth? separating the water from the land? calling forth living creatures? forming man from dust and giving him breath? You and your opinion where no where to be found. You and your opinion were not existing!

How do you know it was your god that created the heavens & the earth and also made man?.
what your claiming is what other 5000+ gods worshippers would claim also.
& you were asking him where was his opinion when god was doing what you claimed he did.!
My question to you now is; were you there when your god was creating? or you believed it, becux you read it in a book.!
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by Martinez19(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lucario007:

Don't mind her, when christians have nothing to say, they resort to intimidation, belittlement and insults where necessary.
Re: Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do by danvon(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2017
God never made hell for humans Matthew chapter 25vs41 says God made it for the devil and his angels people who go there go there because they rejected the word of God and preferred the word of the devil

(1) (Reply)

How To Discourage A Suffering Friend / Interesting Facts About Bishop David Oyedepo As He Clock 63 / The Mysteries behind creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.