Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,535 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Meet The Man That Wants To Sell His Kidney Because Of Recession [photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Man That Wants To Sell His Kidney Because Of Recession [photo] (468 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / CBN Governor Says Inflation, Interest Rates To Fall With The End Of Recession / Finally, Nigerian, Africa's Largest Economy, Grows Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man That Wants To Sell His Kidney Because Of Recession [photo] by seoscrib: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
The Love of money is the root of evil (1 Timothy 6:10), but the fear of recession? In hard times like this a lot of people, especially the youths can do anything just to meet up their needs. Welcome to the world where desperate youths believes in ‘Get Rich Or Die Trying’.

Few hours ago, a post was made on Facebook about HushPuppi and many people were desperate to know the source of his wealth. Majority said he got his wealth from internet fraud while few said he sold his kidney.

Been heard that he sold his kidney, A desperate young man named Tom without hesitation declared his kidney for sale.

He stated “I don’t f..king care brother. I want to sell my own kidney too plssssssss”. He was referring to Philip Mbakwe who seems to know much about kidney business and who MAY also be an agent in the business.

http://www.dailyvibes.ml/recession-makes-a-man-want-to

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I'm Just A Woman / LEKKI RIVER By Ghwestcosby / Has Superiorbet Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.