Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband (24140 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Releases Sexy New Photos / Mercy Aigbe Releases Pre 40th Birthday Photos / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by toba400: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Few Month Ago it Was Reported That Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe was Battered by her Hotelier husband, Lanre Gentry.

The actress took it to her IG page this morning and Share the video of her battered face, as she continues her advocacy against domestic violence.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCW9qKAL3wM

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/actress-mercy-aigbe-releases-the-video-of-her-battered-face-by-her-estranged-husband/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by praizephoto(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
sorry eeehn
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Cholls(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
my brother's and sisters this drama queen don come again

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Enough of this Mercy...

If you want to earn my attention or sympathy...release your séxtape!!!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
So?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Marvelous101: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
We don't give a Bleep anymore

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by ewosk: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Continue releasing it in batches to stay relevant

Awon Yeyebrities...

#SayNoToDomesticViolenceTho

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by KKKWHITE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rubbish what did you do to him He hit you for no reason women and domestic abuse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Evablizin(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hm sowie nah,the way you taking things sha i'm suspecting that you are still in love with him,just take heart ooo,lemme go i have seen the video
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by aktolly54(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
mrugoo113333:
Boost your financial Status TODAY!!!
See details below
fake people

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by onadana: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
For battered for worse.Accept the complete package.Stop playing victim.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by salbis(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry ma'am. Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by kinkybunny(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
cry Sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by ZACHIE: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Crap.
This common trollop should spare us the soapy videos.
Her marital troubles, her business.

When the idiiot was wacking the guy's money upandan, she regaled us with super clean photos depicting opulence and success. She made us grow green with envy.
We ain't green anymore.
Go to the police and the courts and stop haranguing our lives with wetin no concern us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by nsesam(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Drama everywhere in nigeria
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Ajicold(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aunty Mercy We Do Hear Now! Enough Of All This Just Move On Meeechw....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by shadrach77: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
This lady is very silly to keep bringing her domestic issue to the public domain. Who did you inform when things were going in well between you two? kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by ehissi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rubbish...... undecided

There is no such thing as domestic abuse! Abuse is abuse!! angry

If you abuse me, I will abuse you! Simple........ angry

You abuse my wife or my daughter, I will confuse you with maximum shishi........... angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Slikbae: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
From the above comments one can only deduce that many youths of nowadays don't have sense.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by twilliamx(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pele
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by joenor(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mercy if you need more advise, kindly ask God.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Consray(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Very soon we will hear that her husband have gone to collect his bride price, just like the case of Tonto.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Maximus85(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
toba400:
Few Month Ago it Was Reported That Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe was Battered by her Hotelier husband, Lanre Gentry.

The actress took it to her IG page this morning and Share the video of her battered face, as she continues her advocacy against domestic violence.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCW9qKAL3wM

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/actress-mercy-aigbe-releases-the-video-of-her-battered-face-by-her-estranged-husband/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Movie
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by kocvalour(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
nobody cares o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by wristbangle: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Totoh dikeh sister undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Segadem(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Nmalina(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
This matter still dae news? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Darlington120(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
wahala
Re: Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Rubbish what did you do to him He hit you for no reason women and domestic abuse

I really hope you go round beating your fellow men when they annoy you, if not stfu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" / M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.