Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Best Way Of Positioning C-band Lnb On 1.8m Dish/ When Is Die-eletrical Needed - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Best Way Of Positioning C-band Lnb On 1.8m Dish/ When Is Die-eletrical Needed (2686 Views)

How To Install C-band LNB On A Satellite Dish Antenna / Which C-band LNB Is Better To Receive Weak Signal / Strong Srt4922a HD Decoder And Dish Plus Lnb For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Of Positioning C-band Lnb On 1.8m Dish/ When Is Die-eletrical Needed by trewbless(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Most of us tracked our respective dish mechanically the way we know, and thereby spending so much time on aligning it to a single satellite, Now the question. What is the best and traditional way of positioning c-band LNB on 1.8 meter dish, and when is die-electric plate needed to be placed on LNB, and at what position do we need to stand for LNB skew, and above all what best way to calculate an offset angle in an offset dish which we use mostly i.e Dstv size of dish, 1m strong etc. I indulge my fellow brothers, colleagues, friends of FTA to give a discreet and detail explanations to our questioner as to the best way we know, if we have pictures,video diagrams we can post them for more emphases. Thank you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Motorola Nexus 6 And Htc One A9 For Sale@#55k Each Negotiable / How Much Is This? / Help! Help! Help! (satellite Technology)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.