Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

A Highly Music Producer Found In Ibadan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Highly Music Producer Found In Ibadan (438 Views)

I Need A Music Producer In Ibadan To Teach Me This / Freelance Music Producer/sound Engineer At J-world Ntertainment (new Studio) / Capable And Professional Music Producer Needed In Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Highly Music Producer Found In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2017
I just discorvered a highly talented young producer in Ibadan. The guy relocated months ago to Ibadan. Im planning to do some songs with him presently. I will post wen tru with it.

his name is Enoch Godson. If you are in Ibadan try this guy and you wont be disapointed.

Google him and try listen to some of his productions.

his number if you wanna hook him up

BMG

(1) (Reply)

Need Any Help To Reach The World With Ur Talent Of Music / SINCERE LOVE - Westhood Ft TomiKing / Seyi Shay – Your Matter Ft Eugy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.