Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited (6443 Views)

DCSL Corporate Services Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing / Jobs Opportunities At Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
i passed thier online test. I got an invite this morning asking me to come to the below address for document verification.

Integrated Corporate Services Limited.
Plot 44 Block 8, Opposite Teslim Folarin House, Oluyole Extension, Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria.

though i'm in Lagos the appoint mentv was for 8 am. does anyone have any info about the genuity of the place.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:
i passed thier online test. I got an invite this morning asking me to come to the below address for document verification.

Plot 44 Block 8, Opposite Teslim Folarin House, Oluyole Extension, Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria.

though i'm in Lagos the appoint mentv was for 8 am. does anyone have any info about the genuity of the place.
They recruit for banks and some companies. I know them so well those days I finished nysc. I secured Gtbank work through them but the distance made me not to start. I got insurance company work with them too but something better later came up. Go and you will be offered a job. even if you don't get this particular invite, they will keep sending u in interviews till you get. They're genuine... I've gotten work through them both in Lagos and portharcourt.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by JamieRocks(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:

all I can say is that ICSL is genuine

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
JamieRocks:
all I can say is that ICSL is genuine

but the address is IBADAN. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
obataokenwa:
They recruit for banks and some companies. I know them so well those days I finished nysc. I secured Gtbank work through them but the distance made me not to start. I got insurance company work with them too but something better later came up. Go and you will be offered a job. even if you don't get this particular invite, they will keep sending u in interviews till you get. They're genuine... I've gotten work through them both in Lagos and portharcourt.

bros but the place is IBADAN. I'M IN LAGOS
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:

bros but the place is IBADAN. I'M IN LAGOS
Go and apply at their branch in Lagos then... they're around Idiroko road. check their website
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by temmyt20(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
its real...wil be going from abeokuta tomorrow. http://icsoutsourcing.com/contact-us/#1468412699528-97b332ce-36a6
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
obataokenwa:
Go and apply at their branch in Lagos then... they're around Idiroko road. check their website

I applied online the address online was ilupeju

but where i was directed to was thier Ibadan office.

that was my confusion.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:

I applied online the address online was ilupeju

but where i was directed to was thier Ibadan office.

that was my confusion.
Give them a call and let them know. if you don't have any job now, is advised you go. Maybe that's where the parent company that want to employ you guys are. after the interview, they may post you to Lagos. see the post up before yours. talk to him also
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
temmyt20:
its real...wil be going from abeokuta tomorrow. http://icsoutsourcing.com/contact-us/#1468412699528-97b332ce-36a6
can you give your contact.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
obataokenwa:
Give them a call and let them know. if you don't have any job now, is advised you go. Maybe that's where the parent company that want to employ you guys are. after the interview, they may post you to Lagos. see the post up before yours. talk to him also

thanks ive resolve to go but i might be alittle late
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
jiangchu:

thanks ive resolve to go but i might be alittle late
I wish you success. Just prepare your mindset and be sincere in your answers.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by temmyt20(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2017
jiangchu:
can you give your contact.
zero 7 zero 830 one 7 seven 47.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2017
temmyt20:
zero 7 zero 830 one 7 seven 47.

i was there yesterday. it went well.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
jiangchu:

i was there yesterday. it went well.
I hope is a nice company. You will be chosen. Are they based only at Ibadan? I mean the company
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2017
obataokenwa:
I hope is a nice company. You will be chosen. Are they based only at Ibadan? I mean the company

they recruit for all their branch.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
jiangchu:

it is a bank. the after all deduction pay is good. they recruit for all their branch. in SW
It should not be. The pay is much sha. Bro, start with any they give you and build your years of experience with it and still be applying and one day, u will find your self in oil and gas.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2017
obataokenwa:
It should not be. The pay is around. Bro, start with any they give you and build your years of experience with it and still be applying and one day, u will find your self in oil and gas.

that was my expectation. i will accept is and look forward for a better one. please delete our chat with figures
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by obataokenwa(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
jiangchu:

that was my expectation. i will accept is and look forward for a better one. please delete our chat with figures
Done. I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by WhiteLavender(f): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2017
jiangchu:

please did you apply online? If it was online, how did you go about it? Tried applying but i just can't figure out how. Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by jiangchu: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2017
WhiteLavender:

please did you apply online? If it was online, how did you go about it? Tried applying but i just can't figure out how. Thanks.

icsjobportal.com just fill the form. you will definitely be called. you can ask further question here. i will be glad to answer you.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by JamieRocks(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
jiangchu:

but the address is IBADAN. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE.
I think you should go if you've go the transportation fare
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by WhiteLavender(f): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
jiangchu:

icsjobportal.com just fill the form. you will definitely be called. you can ask further question here. i will be glad to answer you.
thanks a lot, i was trying to access it via their corporate website, didn't know they had a separate portal for jobs. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by emmaclue: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gud day everyone.... I hv a complain ..I was invited for interview sometime early last year wic I went for..First was screening of documents, d next was CBT test and lastly Oral interview.. After all dis, we were given guarantor forms and also told d kind of guarantors dey need wic I provided dem..Dey also screened d three guarantors and dey were OK with it... Till nw I hv nt gotten any job from dem.. D last msg I received from ICS was for d role of sales/marketing associates wic I hv d option to either accept or ignore..With all d stress of looking for guarantors and documentation, I'm yet to get a job via ICS.. Pls is dere any tin else I Shd do b4 I'm given d job? My discipline is Accounting BSC based in Lagos..Thanx
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by gnykelly(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
temmyt20:

have yoy been contacted after the interview.
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by temmyt20(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2017
gnykelly:

have yoy been contacted after the interview.
no..was told the bank wil contact us for another interview but no word yt. u nko?
Re: Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited by gnykelly(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
temmyt20:
no..was told the bank wil contact us for another interview but no word yt. u nko?

same here. pls keep me posted on update.thanks. how are you coping now

(1) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Programme - 2015 Recruitment / 10 Tips To Help You Write A Killer CV That Will Land You The Job! / AA Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.