Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Moments That Lighted 2016/2017 Champions League Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moments That Lighted 2016/2017 Champions League Season (323 Views)

Ramos Reportedly Failed Drug Tests Ahead Of His Team's 2017 Champions League Fin / Real Madrid Captain Ramos ‘failed A Drugs Test After 2017 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moments That Lighted 2016/2017 Champions League Season by basti1212(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
There's something I like about Barcelona's victory over PSG. Some say the referee played a part. But if football is unpredictable as life itself, then those with serial winner mentality can force the rules to bend at all cause to give them what they want. That's what Barca did and it is what those with serial winner mentality do in real life. Are you a serial winner?
What was your moment of inspiration or disappointment in this season's uefa champions league? Check out : http://slick.siterubix.com/moments-that-lighted-up-uefa-champions-league-20162017-season-and-stats From best goal of the season to best manager. From disappointment of season to humiliation of the season.
Re: Moments That Lighted 2016/2017 Champions League Season by allstarcomic(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
COOL JARE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue

SPACE BOOKED

(1) (Reply)

Wimbledon: Nadal Crashes Out, Murray And Federer Progress Into Quarter Finals / Higuain Wants Dybala At Juventus But ´can´t Point A Gun At His Head´ / Conor Mcgregor Says He Has Waited For Almost A Decade To Fight Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.