Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? (887 Views)

Advertise To Over 2k Blogs And Websites. Using This Tools / *learn How To Create Websites Using Wordpress* / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by sharpboyus(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by Qriousity(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by sharpboyus(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Qriousity:
i can build same.

IF you can install a demo and show me. that's fine
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by donsheddy1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
sharpboyus:
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/
http://alltop.com/
http://www..com/

Can you build the same ?
These are custom developed blogs. If interested contact me 080319.754.15 call/whatsapp
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by sharpboyus(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
donsheddy1:
These are custom developed blogs. If interested contact me 080319.754.15 call/whatsapp

can u install demo and show me? hosting and domain available
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by donsheddy1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
sharpboyus:

can u install demo and show me? hosting and domain available
I said they're custom built not some template i will just download and showcase to you. If you're serious about having it, contact me on whatsapp let's discuss. Don't expect template cos there's none available.

2 Likes

Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by sharpboyus(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
download and let me see then we can go from there
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by sharpboyus(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
donsheddy1:
I said they're custom built not some template i will just download and showcase to you. If you're serious about having it, contact me on whatsapp let's discuss. Don't expect template cos there's none available.

send me your whats app
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by donsheddy1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
sharpboyus:

send me your whats app
Re: Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? by sharpboyus(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
donsheddy1:

Sent you a message on what's app

(1) (Reply)

A Month Old Us Unverified Google Adsense For Sale / Bloggers Need Your Help On A Theme / Why Is Nairaland Not Using Google Adesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.