Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. (1981 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by Nnemaranma(f): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
A Nollywood actress, Uche Eze, has accused Pastor Lazarus Mouka of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Renewal ministry of attempted kidnap and murder. She claimed the pastor have used her in toto. She also claimed his men have accosted her twice but she was lucky to have escaped unhurt.
In her previous post in January, she claimed the pastor tore her family apart just because he wants her to be his wife. She also claimed he married a wife for her husband.

Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by Nnemaranma(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
The sheeple will soon arrive .
Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by MossLuv: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
madam pls stop this Tonto Dike's style of blasphemy and tell us what you did wrong before Moauka end the marriage. women this days hide under one verse in the Bible (thou shall not divorce...) and threat husband like a thrash!
its only a fool that can just believe this your story.

2 Likes

Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by Jirate(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
I can't get it. What is the meaning of "You have used me in Toto",
Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by Nnemaranma(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jirate:
I can't get it. What is the meaning of "You have used me in Toto",
She means that the man used her totally.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by Nnemaranma(f): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
She claims to have got majority of his congregations for him.
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by kiarie09: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Touch not my anointed, you are now in for judgment,just wait..

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Mouka Attempts To Kill A Former Member Of His Church. by OBAJESU: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2017
LAZARUS MUOKA - FALSE PROPHET

I just advice all chosen members to leave that church for him now. He is 100% FAKE-why try to kill another human being?

Watch this video and see for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cga1Oyu4kH0

God bless you....Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / 26-year Old Nigerian Lady Among 18 Most Wanted Female Fugitives In Europe (Photo / Scam Alert "RICH CONNECT"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.