Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! (937 Views)

How To Earn 3k Or More Every Week / Bitcoins Available At N480/$ / Buy Bitcoin For As Low As N480 Per 1$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! by yearegods: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
One of the great youth-empowerment initiatives of the Federal Government in recent-times is the N-Power Project, which aims at engaging the youth (aged 18-35) meaningfully, and with a Thirty Thousand (30,000) Naira monthly allowance, paid to participants for a period of two (2) years.

So, we take a (hopefully) short trip to an Internet Café, spend a little cash for the Online Registration, and wait patiently, hoping we’ll be among the lucky shortlisted candidates.

Now, let’s assume the best happens (you’re shortlisted), and as a very thrifty Nigerian Youth, you decide to live on 10,000 Naira (or less) on a monthly-basis, from the monthly stipend paid. That would amount to a saving of approximately 480,000 Naira, within the 2-year period – awesome!

But wait…

What if you could make the same amount – that is, 480,000 Naira, every quarter (3 months; instead of once, within a space of 2 years), with as little investment as 3,000 Naira or even less, whether you’re below 18 or above 35?

Sounds cool?

That’s what OEM-POWER stands for.

To enable you get started faster, we’re giving-away free, lifetime Open e-Mark Partnerships, with your account pre-loaded with 100, 000 Naira worth of e-Mark code Credits, for a very short time.

Join the race here: https://openemarkgiveaway.kickoffpages.com/

Clock's Already Ticking

In the year 2015, UNESCO, UNHCR, and other World Bodies convened for the World Education Forum (WEF), in Incheon, Republic of Korea. The forum gave rise to the “VISION-2030” for Education and A “Framework for Action” (which was signed on the 26th November, 2016), geared toward bringing the vision to fruition.

Two critical goals outlined in the Framework are stated below:

1. To provide quality education, by fostering the use of Open and affordable ICTs and educational resources in institutions of learning.

2. To increase the number of youth and adults who have opportunities for employment, decent jobs, and entrepreneurship.

On the above premises, Open e-Mark EIMS, and hence, the OEM-POWER Project was born.

Open e-Mark EIMS is a unique, free-to-use and freely-supported Education Information Management System, designed (and built from scratch in Nigeria) to make schools smart, and turn ordinary people into millionaires, in support of UNESCO’s Vision-2030.

Re: If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! by yearegods: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
The OEM-POWER Project is an integral part of Open e-Mark EIMS, providing opportunities for entrepreneurship by bringing the following goodness to your door-steps:

1. Get free access (plus free support, from the team behind the project, not just from some Community of users) to a highly sought-after technology (Education Information Management Systems), crafted here in Nigeria, first, for Nigerians, and then for Africans as a whole. Service the schools under your belt, and keep 100% of the profit. We assist you all the way!

2. Sell e-Mark Codes Slips (these are small sheets of paper, bearing a Business Name and Logo, and required to view/print students’ Exam Transcripts on the platform) at your own price to the schools you manage. We issue e-mark Codes Slips for as little as 100 Naira/Slip. However, as an Open e-Mark Partner, you can obtain your own e-Mark Code Credits (these are virtual-entities that allow you to generate and print your own e-Mark Code Slips) for as little as One (1) Naira – depending on your Credit Divisor!

You can even perform Credit top-ups for the schools you manage (from you account’s Control Panel) to enable them generate and print their own e-Mark Code Slips, bearing their names and logos. You set the price at which they can generate and print their Code Slips (from within your account’s Control Panel) – remember, you’re the boss now!

Now, let’s do some Math…

If you sign-up five (5) schools (with a student-capacity of 1000 each) and you’re charging them only N100/e-Mark Code (while you’re getting the e-Mark Code Credits for generating the codes for as little as 1 Naira), that’ll amount to a recurrent profit of [(1000 x 100 x 5) – (1 x 1000 x 5)] =N495, 000/quarter = N1.485M/year.

To enable you get started faster, we’re giving-away free, lifetime Open e-Mark Partnerships, with your account pre-loaded with 100, 000 Naira worth of e-Mark code Credits, for a very short time.

Join the race here:
https://openemarkgiveaway.kickoffpages.com/

3. Make more money online with the Open e-Mark Built-in Referral System. As an Open e-Mark Partner, you’ll find a unique Referral Link on your account’s dashboard whenever you log into your account. You can share your Referral Link on forums, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, virtually everywhere on the web, where it’s legal to do so, and earn up-to 349 Naira (depending on your Partnership Level) when anyone signs-up as a partner, using your Referral Link. If you’re able to refer 50 people in a week, that’s N17, 450 earned in free money: Multiply that by four (4), and you’re earning N69, 800/month, besides what you earn from servicing the schools under your belt. You can request a payout from your account, once you’ve accumulated up-to N1, 000.

4. Trade your e-Mark Code Credits with other partners, and make huge profits…and more.

Re: If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! by yearegods: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
By the way, if you'd like to play around with Open e-Mark, here's a link to the app's demo: https://tryoem.ml

Also, you may want to follow/like the Project's Page on facebook/twitter, here: [url]facebook.com/emarksms[/url]/[url]twitter.com/openemark[/url]

Feel free to like and follow my personal Facebook/Twitter Pages here too: [url]facebook.com/kingsleycokei[/url]/[url]twitter.com/kingsleycokei[/url]

So, why should you join me on this ride now, and not wait until, say, next month?

It's because you may feel like crying later smiley, after you discover what you've missed, by not signing-up NOW!

What...

Don't worry, I'll give you a glimpse very soon...stay tuned!

...but remember, Clock's Already Ticking... https://openemarkgiveaway.kickoffpages.com/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! by yearegods: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone, I want to specially welcome Sampson, Abdullahi, Gideon, and the others that have signed-up.

I can assure you, you're on your way to greater heights.

Welcome on board!

You should all get my e-mail very soon.

Blessings...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! by yearegods: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello everyone, here's me giving a shout-out to all my partners that have signed-up for the Open e-Mark Campaign:

Ameh Joseph

Okundade Adeniyi

Henrychris Nwanaju

Isah Adomu

Ogungbemi Tobilola

Grace Adai,

ayua michael

sunny azenabor

Rahmon Tajudeen

and the many others, whose names I have not mentioned

Please get ready for my e-mails; and do let me know as soon as possible, if you do not start getting my e-mails before 9:00am tomorrow morning.

Welcome on board!

And for the others that haven't signed-up yet, here's the sign-up link again: https://openemarkgiveaway.kickoffpages.com/

Looking to see you get in, while there's still time!
Re: If We Work Together: You Can Make N480,000(or More)/quarter, With 3k(or Less)! by yearegods: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2017
Hello everyone, first of all, we're officially announcing the increase in our campaign's duration.

Again, we're officially moving further discussions on this campaign from this forum to the facebook group, here: https://web./emarksms/. Please go request to join the group immediately in other to get timely updates. Also, try to follow us on twitter here: [url]twitter.com/openemark[/url], as we'll be tweeting-out updates frequently.

Also, we want to take the time to welcome the following new persons who've newly signed-up:

Philip Onabe Obi,

Ubong Etim

Unaegbu Chris

Emmanuel Adefuye

Mukail Omoniyi

and the other's who've signed-up and I've not mentioned.

We've sent-out e-mails to everyone who signed-up. A couple of persons have read theirs. But some, like Ameh o joseph, Rahmon Tajudeen Oladimeji, Adetunji Adegboyega etc. haven't taken the time to read theirs. Please let me know if you're having any challenges with reading the e-mail.

I hope to start officially introducing people in the facebook group by tomorrow, and to proceed with introducing how this partnership works.

Remember, no further updates on this project will be posted here on Nairaland. So, for those who've signed-up, go-on and join the facebook-group; for our new, interested partners, first sign-up here: https://openemarkgiveaway.kickoffpages.com, and then head-over to the Facebook Group: https://web./emarksms/ and request to join, so you can be added.

(1) (Reply)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY,DONT MISS OUT ON THIS / Crytocurrency: The Whole Truth / Stress Free Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.