Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Need Your Help/advice Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Help/advice Pls (275 Views)

My Exams Is Coming Up Next Week, Advice Pls?? / Please Nairalanders I Need Help/advice / Career Advice Pls(which of this courses Should I Go For) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help/advice Pls by 2chukwu(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello good nairalanders,
my name is Ben ibekwe,am a supposed final year student @ kogi state university. I have a very big problem and i believe in the saying that a problem shared is half solved.

I got admission in 2015,studying history and international studies, that same year sometime happened to me seriously that i dont want to remember it even happened at all.

I tried as much as i can to stay focus and cope with my studies,because i i never believed that though i knew life was never a bed of roses.

I dont have anybody to support me with my tution fees,i tried as much as i could to hustle it out every semester and i know how difficult things get atimes.

Most times i skip classes not because it was my will to but because i know within myself how am in a dire need.

Need of schoolfees,need of place to lay my head,need of f=od and etc

the same 2015 i lost the only joy i had,my best friend,my girlfriend and my all,ever since then though,i hear when people say i lost a loved one but i n)ver knew it hurts so bad.

Each semester things get even more tougher,no matter how hard i tried.

Now am in 400 level now but my school has been =n strike since january i have engaged myself with every Job i could lay my hands on. I was able to raise some money but not enough to even complete my sschool fees alone.

With this heavy burden in my heart i cry almost everyday since 2015, even as am writing this now.

I had sort for help almost ev)ry where i could. The b=ttom line is that am so c=nfused right now i dont know how to raise more money to meet up with my school fees,my project.

Please i need a'l your help and advice,becaause i dont want to drop out of school. Thank you and God bless u all.
Re: I Need Your Help/advice Pls by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
How did you get data to browse? cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Of The University Of Ilorin Drowns Celebrating Sallah / Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover / Pass BACB Exam With Valid BACB Braindumps Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.