Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria (3766 Views)

Xenophobia: Burna Boy Reacts, Promises To Never Set Foot In SA Till Govt. Acts / Rapper Zoro Buys A New Car (Pictured) / Musician Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In South Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Flexygist: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some Nigerian Musicians have decided to wage war against Hushpuppi for picking on Phyno and Ice Prince.

In a move of 'solidarity', Zoro has warned Hushpuppi not to step foot in the South East as he would "beat and chuk chuk" him. Lol.

See his tweets after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/singer-zoro-warns-hushpuppi-not-to-set-foot-in-the-south-eastern-nigeria/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
so groundnut is the new name for bullet. lol

11 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by tyson98: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zoro and phyno wey be black ax.e men,dem go just reshape am to hushgoat grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Cholls(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
my brother's see what this 2 artist don coz now.

............when girl hear hushpuppi...........

1 Like

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by IamOpemipo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hush giving everyone BP, na only him Waka come, dude is number one trending on Twitter, stop giving him attention and no one will know he exist
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by praizephoto(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
hmmm this matter sef don tire me
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
CoolSmithz:
so groundnut is the new name for bullet. lol
Since the days of Adam.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Elnino4ladies: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
I stand with hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zoro ma nigga.

When I hear the name Zoro me know say na him Bush name be that.

But make una take am easy with the cultism o.

We na yahoo boys we be o. Soft boys. We no like problem. You do cult come my side I go use police lock you up and make sure you don't come out.

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by jijingcom: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by mikeweezy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
so everybody must talk on this matter .........ok o
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by crazyABO(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Since the days of Adam.
or iso grin Groundnut
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
E never reach that level zoro! No go start tribal war abeg angry
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by mazimee(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy

After this, when next HushBingo hears PHYNO

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Charismatic107: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why are they giving this Hushpuppi cheap popularity now,Silence is the best answer for.....

1 Like

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by chumakk: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
This Hushpuppi guy must have said some truth
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Melvinsofty: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Zoo firm your reasoning u fit say hushpuppi na obonte for matas

1 Like

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by madenigga(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Una too dae fuckup for southeast abeg can't you guys lighten up for once.

Hushpapi just gave us a punchline and phyno started telling us his family history, of how he built a house for his mother and the rest. Phyno I never knew you could be this emotional.

Now this miscreant is taking it personal, even ice prince knows how it is and is flowing with the scene but poor emotional folks are talking about guns. Zoro poverty is really beating u, go and make some money please.

During Davidos issue, to me he acted more matured than even phyno it's not every matter you would take too serious Lighten up nobody is after you.

It's obvious that when hushpapi starts throwing shades at you he likes you and want to hang out with you. Simple.

10 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
CoolSmithz:
so groundnut is the new name for bullet.
lol
are u new in nigeria ?shìit old as 2003
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by farouk0403(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2017
They don start there unnecessary stupid threat, small thing you go hear them say "No set foot on southeast land"

As if they are sharing diamonds in those eroded states abeg make them park well oo.

That's how they threatened Buhari and he respect their threat, the next thing we heard was they claimed that he called them 5%ters,

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by sunsewa16: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2017
one groundout fix in his leg will demobilise him and save the Malaysians,but a groundnut fix in his skulls will save us from his foolishness.
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by LecciGucci: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:
They don start there unnecessary stupid threat, small thing you go hear them say "No set foot on southeast land"
As if they are sharing diamonds in those eroded states abeg make them park well oo.
That's how they threatened Buhari and he respect their threat, the next thing we heard was they claimed that he called them 5%ters,

madenigga:
Una too dae fuckup for southeast abeg can't you guys lighten up for once.

Hushpapi just gave us a punchline and phyno started telling us his family history, of how he built a house for his mother and the rest. Phyno I never knew you could be this emotional.

Now this miscreant is taking it personal, even ice prince knows how it is and is flowing with the scene but poor emotional folks are talking about guns. Zoro poverty is really beating u, go and make some money please.
During Davidos issue, to me he acted more matured than even phyno it's not every matter you would take too serious Lighten up nobody is after you.
It's obvious that when hushpapi starts throwing shades at you he likes you and want to hang out with you. Simple.

Abeg 2 of una should shut up joor!.
Im not from southeast but that wont stop me from saying the truth when i see one!.
I dont know whats wrong with some of u Yorubas.
I HATE HYPOCRITES like i always tell people.

Olamide made this same comment on twitter Last year treatning Don jazzy not step his feet in Mainland else he would be beaten.. just becoz Lil kesh didnt win award.
His own situation was even worst.
Yet u all were prasing him.

So why ar u now attacking zoro and shouting "sout east" for defending phyno with same kind of Lines undecided

Abeg u guys should behave urselves and stop causing tribal war on this forum, we are tired of ur silly fights here joor!!
. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by olisa4(m): 2:56am On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:
Zoro ma nigga.

When I hear the name Zoro me know say na him Bush name be that.

But make una take am easy with the cultism o.

We na yahoo boys we be o. Soft boys. We no like problem. You do cult come my side I go use police lock you up and make sure you don't come out.

undecided
so yahoo is something to be proud of? Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by flashmax(f): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2017
LecciGucci:

Abeg 2 of una should shut up joor!.
Im not from southeast but that wont stop me from saying the truth when i see one!.
I dont know whats wrong with some of u Yorubas.
I HATE HYPOCRITES like i always tell people.

Olamide made this same comment on twitter Last year treatning Don jazzy not step his feet in Mainland else he would be beaten.. just becoz Lil kesh didnt win award.
His own situation was even worst.
Yet u all were prasing him.

So why ar u now attacking zoro and shouting "sout east" for defending phyno with same kind of Lines undecided

Abeg u guys should behave urselves and stop causing tribal war on this forum, we are tired of ur silly fights here joor!!
. angry

nice one

8 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Amberon11: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Empty threats. Hush will step in with a 100 bodyguards and you and your small goons will scamper for their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2017
olisa4:
so yahoo is something to be proud of? Anuofia

Gerrout here fool.
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by iamdull(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Which one be zoro again shey na phyno bouncer?
Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by phlamesG: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Puppy you've been warned!!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Zoro Warns Hushpuppi Not To Set Foot In The South Eastern Nigeria by olisa4(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:

Gerrout here fool.
Lol i pity you cry[quote author=sonofLuci post=57974384

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Tacha, Khafi, Avala And Diane At TMOL Fest / Meet The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies Including That / Ned Nwoko Proposes To A Popular Tiktoker Kelly (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.