Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Pastor Bakare: The New Messiah Or What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare: The New Messiah Or What? (797 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare: The New Messiah Or What? by bdian: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2010
I watched how Pastor Bakare of The LATTER RAIN ASSEMBLY, organised THE SAVE NIGERIA RALLY that took place last week.
And many people were giving kudos for the pastor for speaking out loud against injustice, others were also castigating the man of God for mixing religion with politics.
I feel religon and politics go hand in hand.
The bible even said ", and the government shall be upon his shoulders" .

Those we should be talking about are those BIG pastors that have benefited from these leaders and yet do nothing to speak out against tyranny and injustice.
How long are we going to keep praying?
I feel if some influencial Xian leaders like Adeboye, Okwonkwo, Oyedepo, kumuyi, oyakhilome, daniel olukoya of MFM, etc joined forces these litany of unjust leaders will give way to righteous leadership.

My prayer now is God give us more national change agent like Pastor Bakare and Archbishop Okojie, these are National Change Agent. I hear pastor Sam Adeyemi is also tolling the same line.

Enough of these buying of lands/properties and lets do something to save the future of this country.

Prayers that has no action is practically dead, cest fini.

Bravo Pastor Bakare, The lord will surely select you out from the lot!
Re: Pastor Bakare: The New Messiah Or What? by viaro: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2010
bdian:

Those we should be talking about are those BIG pastors that have benefited from these leaders and yet do nothing to speak out against tyranny and injustice.
How long are we going to keep praying?
I feel if some influencial Xian leaders like Adeboye, Okwonkwo, Oyedepo, kumuyi, oyakhilome, daniel olukoya of MFM, etc joined forces these litany of unjust leaders will give way to righteous leadership.

Let me try not to sound accusing anyone, but those 'leaders' who are too shy to speak out against the deplorable political atmosphere and governance in Nigeria perhaps are telling us 'something'. That 'something' sounds like they don't want to ruffle the feathers of those politicians who have been their benefactors in one way or another. . . or they just lack the 'faith' to face up to real issues while they preach 'amazing faith' in big halls and cathedrals.
Re: Pastor Bakare: The New Messiah Or What? by bdian: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
abi o. lets watch and see

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Source?if U Dont Believe That God Created You And Jesus Saved You / Jesus A.s And Paul / Are You In Problems? Let Us Intercede For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.