Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Fact - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fact (229 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology? / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact by djethrak: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,��

*I'm nonnyfrank*, �

Do you know? �

Do you know why male�� have *nipples*� ?

It simple because everybody is a female���‍♀ while developing�� until a chromosome �known as the Y chromosome �kicks in��.

For the first☝ several weeks a developing embryo� follows��‍♀ a "female� blueprint,�" from reproductive organs� to nipples�. Only after about 60 days does the hormone testosterone� kick in ��(for those of us with a Y chromosome), changing the genetic activity ��‍♂of cells in the genitals and brain�. But by then those mammary papillae aren't going anywhere⛓�.

It is extremely rare �for a man to develop breast cancer�, and men account for less than 1% �of all breast cancer cases, but it can happen�.

Now you know why males have nipples�
Been doing this before i resumed though so I will continue the BC...

Thank you for reading �
I remain your favorite dark� journey�� ethrak�. Stay blessed�
Kindly help me to rebroadcast it on group chats and create awareness������ *#nonnyfrank*
Follow on IG *@do_u_know_cb*
Follow on FB *@do you know cb*

(1) (Reply)

Phen24 Makes Dieting Easier / 7-stalling Weight Loss Mistakes You’re Making At Work / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.