Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti (18388 Views)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by sharpwriter(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The woman that testified against the man died in a ghastly motor accident , her body scatter like sand and she left 2 kids behind .... I used to drink in her bar then. What a life

The death wasn't ordinary cause the woman ran away from ikole for some months cause of the issue, was like the man had 2 years left to retire before he was caught
St Mary secondary school for only girls ....

why did that happen? shebi it wasn't a false witness or what did you suspect?
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
sharpwriter:

why did that happen? shebi it wasn't a false witness or what did you suspect?
She was jazzed I guess, cause all her body scatter to pieces .... They couldn't recognized her until they asked the family she left in Lagos her color of clothes on her way back to ekiti after her exile.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
am sure it will be like a film show to him, how will he imagine himself spending the remaining of his years in prison. what a shame to his family members.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Life imprisonement on top what, did he kill
very good judgement...kai!! Today is one of my happiest day....

Useless V.P.... He wan chop d pomo free...

Someone else will chop he pikin pomo free too

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by newslifeop: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by sharpwriter(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

She was jazzed I guess, cause all her body scatter to pieces .... They couldn't recognized her until they asked the family she left in Lagos her color of clothes on her way back to ekiti after her exile.

Ha...that's terrible.. may God's judgement come swiftly upon evil doers
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by saintandsinnerz: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a harsh and wicked sentence.

The judge is heartless... Why put the principal's family through the pain and torture of being separated from their father and husband?

For crying out loud, this is a family's breadwinner.

Hope people won't blame his offsprings if they resort to crime to cater for themselves now their father has been jailed.
Please, are you serious with all these controversial comments or you're just trolling? I always marvel at your comments
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by mekybabe1: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Because of konji, see all the plenty wahala.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
GameGod:
Lol since when did u turned to MrHowTo grin?

Ask Seun why.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Gkemz: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
When you reach the destination reserved for paedophiles like you, you can tell fellow inmates say na 12yrs pikin toto carry u enter prison.

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by adebobconed(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
iyke926:

Its like you're high this morning. What do you expect the judge to do...Grant him bail? Reduced the sentence? F**k naw, it would have been a straight up death sentence by shooting if I were to be the judge.

Let the family be in pains afterall, their Father.. husband..committed a heinous crime...that he got to pay for. He destroyed a family.

He has always been 100% high
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by adebobconed(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
iyke926:

Its like you're high this morning. What do you expect the judge to do...Grant him bail? Reduced the sentence? F**k naw, it would have been a straight up death sentence by shooting if I were to be the judge.

Let the family be in pains afterall, their Father.. husband..committed a heinous crime...that he got to pay for. He destroyed a family.

He has always been high
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by maxysmith(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
He's full of trash
Beverages:

......Not disappointed grin grin

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by dabossman(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bravo! I applaud that judge. More of such judgments for these vermin.

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by texazzpete(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is such a harsh and wicked sentence.

The judge is heartless... Why put the principal's family through the pain and torture of being separated from their father and husband?

For crying out loud, this is a family's breadwinner.

Hope people won't blame his offsprings if they resort to crime to cater for themselves now their father has been jailed.

How empty your life must be, if the only way for you to get your jollies is through this low tier trolling.

saintandsinnerz:

Please, are you serious with all these controversial comments or you're just trolling? I always marvel at your comments

He's trolling. He gets off on outraged reactions to his comments.
I'm usually a 'to each his own' kinda guy, but this is cringe-worthy at this stage.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by defemie(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
IBpaul:
Ok

Na only them go do this kind thing, konji bad oooooooo.
Afonja n Rape na saraki & melaye

*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

FWD : ��

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._

Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you!!! �
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Austinoiz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Me: Is it RAPE?
Op: Yes, it is.
Me: no need mentioning state or names, we know them. Leave it for them. Na Afonjas, you know they're perpetually sex-starved....any gal on sight is a sperm victim.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by bizzibodi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is pathetic a vp who shld b an epitome of morality,other teachers hav to breakdown d door to rescue d poor student infront of d whole school.haba!even a he-goat will b ashame of his misconduct.

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by lieutenantHaven: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Skull miners, accommodators, algea soup eaters, aphornjar pple, brown roofers, clawed/scratched facers, cone heads, grave raiders, human parts butchers, human parts preservers, ancestor evicted/ expelled from heaven(from a reliable source, he was evicted bcs of his grave raiding and skull mining activities), south wa.ste cowards and ofcos rape
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Ehinmola(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
The randy he goat should be castrated before going to the prison or better still one of his eyes,his right hand, left leg should be remove to serve as deterrent to other randy he goat
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by sultanodudua: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Demon in human form, may he also get violently raped in Jail.
The op Mr Howto said he was raped by the principal. The principal and 5 others put their carrots on his ass.
Re: Vice Principal Jailed For Life For Raping 12-Year-Old Student In Ekiti by Wyttcat: 4:14am On Jul 05, 2017
They are statements of facts! Await your side to the contrary.
koolcat:
giv details of ur assumptions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Using Soldiers To Intimidate Voters In Kogi Central / Court Jails 7 For Cybercrime In Enugu / Bash Ali In Jail Over Criminal Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.