Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? (2444 Views)

Facebook Lost One Million Active Users – Are They Going The Pathway Of 2go? / Google Chrome - One Million Users Are Vulnerable To This New Malware, Are YOU? / Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? by allianceproit: 6:00am On Jun 30, 2017
The Microsoft Office 365 suite is a hosted, online version of the traditional installed version of Microsoft Office software. This online service is subscription-based and includes Office, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online and Microsoft Office Web Apps.

The advantage of the Microsoft Office 365 suite is that the cloud service is provided by Microsoft and, thus, eliminates a company's IT maintenance tasks, such as patching, and infrastructure support costs. For end users, the advantage is the ability to access Office 365 offerings using any device anywhere with an internet connection.

IT administrators access the Microsoft Office 365 suite from a web-based portal to set up new user accounts, control access to features and see the status of all Office 365 services and tools.

Office 365 features:

Office 365 features vary widely depending on the subscription plan. Microsoft designed subscription plans for home users, enterprise IT and everything in between. Here are some of the more common Office 365 features:

Benefits of Office 365:

Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business, Access)
Exchange Online (email, calendar, tasks)
SharePoint Online (web portal for collaboration)
Yammer (enterprise social networking)
OneDrive for Business (cloud file storage)
Planner (project management)
Power BI (business intelligence).

Find Out Why Millions of Users Are Choosing Office 365?

Work Better Together

Collaborate more easily with access to email, calendar, files and Office applications from any device, on the road, at home or at the office.

Never Update Again

Always enjoy access to the latest versions, feature releases and security updates of Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and more.
Office 2016 now available.

Work More Securely

Work and share files confidently with built-in, customizable security and privacy controls that help keep your critical data safe.

For more details & Support Please visit us : http://alliancepro.co.in/office-365/

Re: What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? by devintristan: 5:32pm On May 20, 2021
While this product looks promising, I'll still use this backup for Office 365 instead https://spinbackup.com/products/office-365-backup/. It's disaster recovery is a deciding factor for me and my business.
Re: What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? by brucewayne26: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? by SamPeters: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2021
My IT teacher asked me how can she get the windows ten on her computers? It is not as hard as it looks. You just have to find the best website, which sells Microsoft Windows 10. I recommended her to use mylegitkeys.com, because this is the best website I know. I bought windows nine and ten from this website, and I am very delighted. The prices are very small, and there are a lot of offers which can make you interested. It is a nice feature to have windows 10, and I recommend this website with all my pleasure. I trust it, and I am sure it has no virus.
Re: What Is Microsoft Office 365 Suite? Why Users Are Choosing Office 365? by Xenisha: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Microsoft Office 365 Suite is a comprehensive set of productivity tools offered by Microsoft. It includes popular applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more, along with various cloud-based services. Office 365 offers users the convenience of accessing their files and documents from anywhere, on any device, with an internet connection.In conclusion, Microsoft Office 365 Suite has become a popular choice for users due to its wide range of applications, cloud-based accessibility, and flexible subscription options. Websites like Instant Key Supply can be explored for potential Office 365 license purchases, but thorough research and caution are advised to ensure a secure and trustworthy transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Top Best PSP Games 2017 Free Download / Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo / How To Produce A Generator Without Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.