Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka (395 Views)

Gallant Soldier Spotted Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku". VIDEO / Flavour’s Baby Mama, And Daughter Slays In New Photo / Flavour’s Baby Mama “anna Banner” Looks Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka by iamVirus(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2017
After the successfuly released of his “Ijele – The Traveler” album earlier this week, Flavour has wasted no time in surprising fans with the first visual from the album: “Baby Na Yoka“.
Shot and filmed in Miami, Florida, the Patrick Ellis visual, “Baby Na Yoka” has an urban and colourful vibe that will instantly grab the attention of all viewers.
Flavour can be seen trying to entice his ‘Baby Na Yoka’, who at first, seems to be playing hard to get, until she drops her guard, and allows herself to be wooed by Flavour.
The lively dance routine in the video is guaranteed to go viral, with Flavour’s fans and popular dance crews expected to impress the social media world with their own renditions of the vibrant routine.
Enjoy Watching!

Via: http://360jamng.net/video-flavour-baby-na-yoka/
cc: lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsR0yCvG3Oc
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka by iamVirus(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Nice cool vid
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka by Arian11(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2017
fp
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka by praizephoto(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2017
wow
Re: OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka by iamVirus(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders; I Need Your Votes To Win A Controller (turntable) / Sarkodie Gave Me My First Opportunity - King Promise / “i’m No Hostage’ – R. Kelly’s Alleged 21 Year Old Captive Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.