Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout (894 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by koolkidcletus(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, has spoken on the sex scandal that nearly ruined her life few months back.

There have been different versions of what transpired between the embattled 20-year-old beauty queen and the organisers of the pageant.

Recall that Chidinma Okeke, a former beauty queen was seen in an x-rated video with a lesbian partner.

Chidinma Okeke, who won the Miss Anambra beauty pageant, organised by the Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, has remained incommunicado.

She reportedly went into hiding due to alleged threat to her life.

But Okeke has finally broken her silence, she spoke In an interview with The Nation, debunking claims that she threatened to commit suicide.

Narrating her own side of the story, the former beauty queen said, “Early last year, the ABS advertised for the Miss Anambra beauty pageant. I heard of it and went to make enquiry.

“My roommate was also interested, but one of the organisers told me to apply. I told them I was not interested but the man insisted that I might win the competition.

“He also promised to give me the form for free if I indicated interest, and he did when I agreed to contest.

“But one Jane told me that before a winner would be declared, there were certain things to be done, including the (sex) video.

“I consented after some persuasion from the organisers. I later went for the contest at the Marble Arch Hotels in Awka, and I was declared winner with a Kia Rio vehicle as star prize.

“When I went for my car after the contest, the organisers brought out a contract form for me to sign, but I told them I wanted to contact my lawyer to see it. I was not given the opportunity to do so.

“What they kept telling me was that if I insisted on not signing the contract or wanted to contact my lawyer, they would release the video.

“At that point, I became uncomfortable and signed the contract to avoid such embarrassment, and the car was released to me from where it was packed within the premises of ABS.

“From that moment, I became a slave to them. On October 11, 2016, they called me to come and make presentations inside the office of one the organisers. After that, the man excused some people in that room and showed me the video again.

“They told me to drop my car and removed my crown from me. I told them I would take the car as stipulated in the contract. They insisted I should pack it in the premises of (ABS).

“I told my uncle in Abuja about the situation. My uncle called them and asked them to release my car to me. Instead, they forwarded the video to him as part of the blackmail. That was what happened.”

SOURCE http://www.clegist.com/miss-anambra-sex-scandal-happened-chidinma-okeke/

Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by smartty68(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh you mean to say that our Miss Cucumber is outta hiding... This is good news for cucumber sellers as the price of cucumber might go up again anytime soon cheesy

Order through me and get 5k discounts on Jumia, offer valids until 2nd of July

NB: First come first served
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by Angelben10(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2017
all this justification doesn't add up! yes we feel your pain but fact is you brot the pains and humiliations to your doorsteps. how can you consent to doing a cucumber video because of something that won't last long. some girls sharrrrrrrrrr

Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by smartty68(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see Miss Cucumber cheesy
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by smartty68(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by Evablizin(f): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Life must go on
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by Angelben10(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2017
smartty68:

tongue
you like quarel pass fight oh....u FTC come still dey do me ntorrr abi.... make Evans and Hushpuppi fall on u
na joke oh
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by nrexzy: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmm the story of a slay queen
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by smartty68(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Angelben10:

you like quarel pass fight oh.... person no fit book space again before him modify comment
But you didn't book the space in peace na tongue
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by Young03(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
I still get her video o

still looking at that her dark n smelly pussy
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2017
she's cute
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by Kdon2: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
smartty68:
Oh you mean to say that our Miss Cucumber is outta hiding... This is good news for cucumber sellers as the price of cucumber might go up again anytime soon cheesy

Go get a life man!
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by smartty68(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Kdon2:

Go get a life man!
You need more of it Bro! You might wanna try again. Someone in the other room has got lots of free mention waiting for you.
Re: OMG Chidinma Okeke, Formal Miss Anambra Out From Her Hideout by Tamarapetty(f): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
embarassed whyyy cucumber la?? something i love eating with rice!!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reject Ycee’s Offer To Sign Them Autographs - They Say It Makes No Meaning / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Like Africa Most Beautiful Lady In New Photo / Comedian Ushbebe Propose To Rita Dominic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.