Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) (2531 Views)

Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus / FG Re-instates CRK And IRK As Independent Subjects. / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
This is to show that the Muslim brotherhood in Nigeria has taken over and the coordinating president don't have anything to say or do..

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh gah oo

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by chiunlimited(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
angry the so called Christain acting President didn't do anything about it... What a shame

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by kumulus(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
It's Kwara State and not Nigeria....what's that got to do with the presidency. This is nothing but beautiful folly from the OP. Nonsense!!

If the people of Kwara state and Christian members in their assembly and ministries can't do shit let them islamize the damn place already.

2 Likes

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Kkposky: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
You guys should check properly before you begin to share wrong knowledge to the public....
CRK and IRK has been integrated to civic... It will still be thought in schools but not as a subject... OP Be guided....

I don't even know if religious studies has any impact.. I think our religious bodies should be fully in charge and not schools

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Kkposky: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
chiunlimited:
angry the so called Christain acting President didn't do anything about it... What a shame

what have you done to uphold your religion.... live ur life and stop criticizing others....

most importantly, understand facts before you comment

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Donpre(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kkposky:
You guys should check properly before you begin to share wrong knowledge to the public....
CRK and IRK has been integrated to civic... It will still be thought in schools but not as a subject... OP Be guided....

I don't even know if religious studies has any impact.. I think our religious bodies should be fully in charge and not schools
So it's International Relativity Knowledge(IRK) they are writing on Thursday abi?

You will not shut up and agree that there is an Islamization agenda going on in a secular country.

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Ejaisky: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kkposky:

IRK is separated from National values and it ought not to be.
Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
H
Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Kkposky: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Donpre:

So it's International Relativity Knowledge(IRK) they are writing on Thursday abi?

You will not shut up and agree that there is an Islamization agenda going on in a secular country.

there's nothing like islamization agenda.... stop believing nonsense and live your life to the fullest....
IRK is Islamic Religious Knowledge.... Be informed

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
smithsydny:
This is to show that the Muslim brotherhood in Nigeria has taken over and the coordinating president don't have anything to say or do..

the afonjas and abikus will never come and support osubande but will always spew rubbish at Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Donpre(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kkposky:

there's nothing like islamization agenda.... stop believing nonsense and live your life to the fullest....
IRK is Islamic Religious Knowledge.... Be informed
Sorry but that's bull crap. It's so glaring what they're trying to do and I am fully against it. Remove all religious subjects or put them all in. that shouldn't be too hard

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

the afonjas and abikus will never come and support osubande but will always spew rubbish at Nnamdi Kanu.
they will never show there ugly faces
Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by johnbuck81(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
the islamizing is kicking...we were warned but we didn't listen.
Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by iamdull(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Which BECE again? Jss 3 student are through with their exam and the wrote CRS.

FCT
Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by pdppower: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's only ignoramuses who don't know anything about what operates inside the four walls of secondary school that rant about CRS being removed from the syllabus. I am a teacher and CRS is still taught in my school. in BECE, CRS and IRS have only been integrated into Religion and Cultural Values, while students still do it in WASSCE and NECO exams. In fact, CRS in NECO is next week Monday. So, use your sense and stop talking about what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by chiunlimited(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kkposky:

what have you done to uphold your religion.... live ur life and stop criticizing others....

most importantly, understand facts before you comment

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by BadirX(m): 1:18am On Jul 01, 2017
kumulus:
It's Kwara State and not Nigeria....what's that got to do with the presidency. This is nothing but beautiful folly from the OP. Nonsense!!

If the people of Kwara state and Christian members in their assembly and ministries can't do shit let them islamize the damn place already.

What has this got to do with Muslim brotherhood, Kwara state and Islamisation?
I'm sure a review on the subject is going on, so you don't have to bring your​ bigotry into this. Some Nigerians ehn 'smh' there is no hope for them

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by Depreacherman(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2017
this is not possible in Nigeria unless both religion are taken off....... check Christian owned schools and get back to me.

1 Like

Re: RE: CRK Has Finally Been Removed From The Syllabus. (photo) by kumulus(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2017
BadirX:

What has this got to do with Muslim brotherhood, Kwara state and Islamisation?
I'm sure a review on the subject is going on, so you don't have to bring your​ bigotry into this. Some Nigerians ehn 'smh' there is no hope for them

"bigotry"......."no hope"

What exactly are you saying Sir?!!!

(1) (Reply)

/ List Of Free Project Topics, Ideas, Subjects And Final Year Research Materials. / Closing Date For Waec Registration Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.