Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,522 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Webmasters Please I Need Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please I Need Your Help (690 Views)

All Webmasters Please I Need Your Help / I Need Advice Urgently Webmasters. Please Come In If You Think You Can Help / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by jiblotech: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2017
i hav dis site am working on "nickelhoster.com", a hosting site .... its a wordpress site and am almost done with it... while trying to add some scripts to it, i decided to go into the cpanel filemanager and add the stuff to it, since then it has been bringing up dis error message on the pic while trying to go to the wordpress admin page "nickelhoster.com/wp-admin" and nickelhoster.com link is now blank.... and i hav tried uninstalling and installing wordpress again .... please what can i do

Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by Greene66: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Does the file exist?
Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by jiblotech: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Greene66:
Does the file exist?
do you mean "wp-admin" .... if its dat, YES
Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by bassdow: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Check the .htaccess file for possible errors Or since it's a WordPress website, go to permalinks setting and resave it again.
Also be sure that link exists and is correct.
That's all I can say without seeing anything
Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by maxibestflow(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
hello, contact me via whatsapp for your wp solution @ +2347031078462
Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Contact your hosting company....they might be of help

BTW you can buy your cheap data here
https://www.nairaland.com/3893979/buy-mtn-etisalat-data-very
Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by Webman007: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
what script did you add and where did u add it..I.mean which of your site files did you add the script?

Who's your host company? you can also interface with them to find a solution....
Re: Webmasters Please I Need Your Help by hostkobo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
jiblotech:
i hav dis site am working on "nickelhoster.com", a hosting site .... its a wordpress site and am almost done with it... while trying to add some scripts to it, i decided to go into the cpanel filemanager and add the stuff to it, since then it has been bringing up dis error message on the pic while trying to go to the wordpress admin page "nickelhoster.com/wp-admin" and nickelhoster.com link is now blank.... and i hav tried uninstalling and installing wordpress again .... please what can i do

Hi there,
Are you still experiencing the issue?

I can help you to resolve the issue,
Msg me: Whatsapp, details in my signature

Regards,
HK

(1) (Reply)

How To Use SEO To Get Free Traffic / Top 5 Free Web Hosting Providers 2017 / Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.